Will You Marry Me

Shuuichi's POV

6 years... That's how long Kokichi and I have been together. I never realized that I could love someone so much until I met him. I love him so much and I'd do anything for him. I'd even lay down my life and die for him if it ever came to that, that's how much I love him-

" What? Why do you keep starring at me like that?"

" I just think you look cute today."

" Oh please Shuuichi, I look cute everyday!"

" I know you do... I know."

He giggled and sipped his overpriced overly sweet birthday cake latte. He always liked to eat or drink anything with birthday cake in the title during the days leading up to his birthday. I stuck my hand in my pocket to make sure the ring box was still in there, that's right I planned on proposing to him today, I wanted to do it on his birthday but it was next week and I don't think I can wait that long. That ring was expensive but I don't mind, I just want to make him happy.

" Soooooooooooo, what're we doing today?"

" You'll see."

" Oh? So you're not gonna tell me?"

"Nope, you'll just have to find out."

He tightly gripped my hand.

" If you say so my love."

" Babe I think it's gonna rain today."

" I know..."

" Then why don't we have an umbrella...?"

" Reasons. You'll find out why later."

" Ok... But if I catch a cold it's your fault."

I planned on proposing to Kokichi in the rain, I wanted to do it like that because the same day we started dating it was raining. But I didn't just wanna propose to him out in the open, so I brought him to a spot where we were surrounded by sakura trees, his favorite type of tree.

"  Shuuichi... Mind telling me why we're here exactly? I mean it's pretty and shit but why? And why does it have to be when it's raining?""

" I'll tell you in a little bit..."

" *Gasp* Are you planning on killing me?! You are aren't you?! That's why brought me while up here while it's raining! You're gonna use the rain to wash away the evidence! "

"No!"

" Then what the hell are we-"

I said nothing as I pulled the ring out and got on one knee.

" This is why..."

Kokichi's POV

" Kokichi... Will you marry me?"

"..."

" A-are you serious...?"

" Of course I am. I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And everyday I love you more and more, you make me more then happy."

" Y-you don't mean it... I know for a fact you don't..."

" I do mean it. I would love nothing more then for you to be my husband."

-Tears started to form in my eyes. I couldn't believe what Shuuichi was saying.

" You have no idea how happy I am right now. I've waited so long for you to say that. Fuck yes I will marry you."

He grabbed my hand and put the ring on my finger, it was so pretty. I then jumped into his arms. I mean we were both drenched in rain, but I really couldn't care less I just wanted to be in his arms.

" Shuuichi, I still don't understand how and why you put up with me for 6 years."

" I do it because no one else will."

" Oh shut up!"

" But I still question why you fell for a guy like me."

" I fell for you because I liked being around."

" Bullshit! You fell in love with me cuz we fucked real good and you couldn't get enough of my ass so you put a ring on it."

" That might be a slightly true... But it's not the only reason, I always liked you for you Kokichi and that will never change."

" Oh darling... You know just the right things to say to make me blush."

" Can we go home and fuck now?"

" Kokichi..Really...?"

" What?! We've been together for 6 years, you should know good and well that I'm always in the mood for some cock."

" Yeah...Yeah I know..."

" But I know you still love me baby!"

" I know I do

" Carry me!"

Like I said Shuuichi carried me to the car. And I think he's taking me home so he can fuck the shit out of me. It doesn't really matter I'm just happy being with him.