Date Night

Kokichi's POV

" Sweetheart... Why did you wanna take me out to dinner?"

" Because you're my husband, I wanted to do something romantic. I mean when was the last time we went on a date?"

" What? You don't consider going to Chuck E. Cheese a "date"? I couldn't think of anything more romantic then drinking beer, eating shitty pizza and listening to out kids bitch cuz they didn't get what they wanted."

" I love your sarcasm, but I'm serious, it's been a while since we've been on a date. We've been so focused on the kids that we haven't really focused on our own relationship."

" I mean isn't that what happens when you become a parent?"

" I know, but I don't want that spark in our relationship to go out. We should still have date nights."

We sent the kids to stay with their grandparents for the weekend, we would've had Kiyomi do it but she's on vacation for a week with her model girlfriend. And I certainly don't trust my mom enough yet to let her watch them alone, sooooo Shuuichi's parents. Since the kids'll be gone we get the whole house to ourselves...

" Does that mean you'll let me drink wine?"

Shuuichi has been limiting me to how much alcohol I can drink, and I listen to him because he's the responsible adult in this relationship, while I am not. And honestly I think it's actually helping me, I feel a lot happier and energized, plus he helped me quit smoking all together!!

" Yes, I'll let you have 1 maybe 2 glasses."

" Awwww!! Thanks, babe!! You're the best!"

I leaned over the table so I could give him a kiss, awwwww he's wearing blue chapstick I bought for him!! When I pulled away he placed his hand on top of mine, gently holding it.

" As much as I love the kids more then anything, it's really nice to be without them for awhile, even if it is just for the night... And just spend this time just with you..."

" S-Shuuichi stop... You're starting to make me blush~"

" I've always loved when you blush..."

He picked my hand up and placed a soft kiss on it, Shuuichi is being strangely romantic and affectionate... Even the way he approached me about going on a date was strange, I was getting panta from the fridge and he appeared behind me and just said let's go on a date. I mean I'm not complaining, I'm just a bit worried... Like... What if he cheated on me and this is his way of making it up to me... I mean, I trust Shuuichi more than anyone, I know he would never do that to me, but it still worries me...

" Kokichi... I got that promotion at work...! I'm lieutenant now

" SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! YOU DIDN'T!!!"

I was way too loud and people at the nearby tables all turned and looked at us I turned and flipped them all off before focusing back on Shuuichi.

" Baby, I'm so happy for you!!"

" I was promoted to lieutenant! I get my own office!"

" It better be filled with pictures of me and the kids!"

" It will be, I promise."

" Actually... I'm thinking about retiring from the stripping life... I've been a stripper since I was 17 and I'm damn near almost 30, nobody is gonna want me then... So why not retire, settle down and become a househusband I guess."

" Is that what you want...?"

" That's what you want, isn't it?"

" Well... I'm not telling you to quit, Kokichi... It's true I've never liked the idea of another man touching you..."

" I know, baby..."

I sighed and took a sip of my wine.

" Hey, Kokichi... I feel like I haven't been the best lover to you... Sexually and emotionally... We haven't touched each other in 3 weeks... I'll try to have sex with you more if that's what you want..."

" You always tell me you're too tired or you're afraid that the kids might need us.... And I do want to have sex with you, but believe it or not I'm not a complete sex addict, your comfort level is more important to me than anything... I respect you as my husband..."

" I know, and I'm sorry... I want to be the man that you deserve... The man that you married... I want to do more things with you and the kids, but especially with you... I love you more than anything, Kokichi... And I don't wanna lose you..."

" You won't, Shuuichi... I promise... I plan to be with you until the day I die...."

Shuuichi smiled at me and I smiled back and once again he kissed my hand.

" I love you so much, Kokichi... I'll always be in love with you..."

" And I love you just as much, Shuuichi... I'll never stop loving you..."

Like before, I leaned over the table to passionately kiss my husband.