Sex On The Beach

Shuuichi's POV

" Hey baby!"

" Hi Kokichi."

" Whatcha doing?"

" I'm reading."

" You always have your head in a book. Show me some love."

" I shower you in nothing but love and affection everyday."

" I know but I want more."

Ignoring the fact that I was trying to read, he pouted and then climbed into my lap and started to play with my hair.

" Why do you always insist on wearing black all the time?"

" For the same reason you wear checkered patterns, because I like it."

" Touché. But aren't you like hot all the time? I mean you're hot naturally but you get the point."

" It really doesn't bother me."

"  I know but don't you ever wanna wear y'know a different color?"

" I think I look good in black. You don't?"

" Baby I think you look good I everything! But I think you look especially good with nothing on..."

" You wanna know what my dream is...?"

" What is it?"

" You're gonna think it's stupid...But I really want you to make love to me on a beach..."

" Really...?"

" See I knew you were gonna think it was stupid."

" N-no I don't. That actually seems rather romantic."

" Right! It's something I've always sorta dreamed of doing when I finally got in a relationship... I just want it to be perfect. Not rough or hard just sensual passionate sex with my lover..."

It was different to hear Kokichi talking about having passionate sex, he usually wanted it rough, but this was actually kind of cute to hear him talking like this.

" Is that something you'd wanna do with me...?"

" I wouldn't mind, but... What about the sand?"

" What about it? We can just shower afterwords."

"Right..."

" I just wanna do it once before we go back home."

" I...Think we can do that..."

" Really?! That makes me so happy!"

He leaned down and kissed me.

" I love you."

" I love you too baby."

" Actually can I ask you a question?"

" Ask me anything baby."

" Why do you like having sex in public so much."

" Why? I dunno, I guess I just like the thrill of doing it in place where we could get caught! It's fun! And I know you like it too..."

I feel like most of the kinks I'm into is all because of Kokichi. Like I was never interested in ever having sex in public but that all changed when I met him.