Playtime

( This might just be the kinkiest chapter I've written, and I'm proud of it.)

Kokichi's POV

"Kokichi... Don't you think this is a little too kinky...?"

" Amami-Chan, you know me far too well to know that the phrase "too kinky" doesn't exist in my vocabulary. Now can you please get me the spikey belt and let's wait for Shuuichi to come home from work."

I invited Amami-Chan over without telling Shuuichi, I mainly did it because surprise him. I guess you could say he's kinda like our boyfriend...? I don't really know, it's complicated. 

" Are you sure he'll be ready for this?"

" If I could shove my own fist up my ass. then I can fit two dicks in his ass."

" Yeah but... Alright."

I hopped up on the couch as Amami walked into one of our sex dungeon . I waited patiently for him, then I saw his car pull up in the driveway.

" He's here! Amami-Chan look sexy! Actually you're sexy normally... Look normal!"

We both waited by the front door as it slowly opened.

" I'm home Ko- Ummmm..."

" Hey Rantarou... Kokichi..."

" Hi babe."

" Hey Shuuichi."

" Ummm.... What the hell is that...?"

" Spikey belt."

" Not that... *That*."

" Oh. A strap on."

" But *Why* Do you have it on?"

" Cuz I wanna put two in you at once baby... Not only that but I kinda wanna put a belt around your neck..."

" I... Don't even know what to say..."

" I promise I'll try not to strangle you!"

" I'm not talking about that... But we'll come back to that. Let me get this straight. You want to stick your dick and a strap on in me at the same time?"

" Yup!"

" While you put a belt around my neck?"

" Yup!"

" What's Rantarou going to do?"

" Dunno, either fuck me or throat fuck you, it's his choice..."

" So does that sound exciting to you sweetie?"

"..."

"...Just will you be easy on me...?"

" Of course, you know I'll never do anything to intentionally hurt you. And besides I'll make sure to use a lot of lube..."

" Alright..."

" C'mon Shuuichi... Let's all have a little fun together..."

Amami and I both grabbed his hands and we led him upstairs to our sex dungeon, we finally finished painting it dark purple and we added one of those bondage beds y'know the ones with handcuffs on them, but that's not what we're gonna use right now.

" Sweetie... Be a dear and go stand by the X cross for me..."

" Alright..."

He went over and I cuffed his wrists and ankles then I got on my knees.

" Are they tight enough or do you want them tighter...?"

" They're tight enough."

" Amami... You wanna help me strip him...?"