Trick or Treat!

Kokichi's POV

" Daddy, daddy, can we go now?! Can we pleaseeeeeee leave now?!?!"

" In about 10 minutes, sweetheart, daddy needs to do something real quick!"

Today is Halloween and I lost rock, paper, scissors to Shuuichi and I have to be the one who take Ayumi, Kikumi and a few of their friends from school trick or treating. I love my kids and everything, but I don't wanna do all that walking. But at least I get an excuse to show off my costume. Shuuichi and I obviously did a couple costume, this year we're a couple from the 1950's and I gotta say, I look fucking cute as hell.

" D-daddy!! M-my wing got stuck!!"

" Hold on, sweetheart, I'll be there in a second..."

I went over and helped Ayumi fix the wings on her costume, she was a cute little butterfly, actually they both were butterflies.

" Kokichi, can you come here for a sec?"

" Hm, what is it, my beloved?"

I skipped over to Shuuichi who was putting candy into a bowl. God, he looks so fucking hot wearing a tie... I can't wait to take that shit off him later~

" Make sure the girls all stay together and don't run off... You know Ayumi has a tendency to run off..."

" Baby, I got this, I think I can watch a group of 7 little girls, I won't let them wander off too far, promise!!"

" Also... Be careful of that one house... Don't let them near it... Even if he offers them candy..."

" I won't, trust me..."

There's this one guy that lives about 8 houses down from us and he... Scares me... Whenever I go out for my morning run or walk the dogs... He's watching me from either his window or the door, sometimes he'll even creepily smile at me... I told Shuuichi about this guy a couple weeks ago and since then Shuuichi goes with me on my morning runs and Rantarou goes with me while I walk the dogs.

" Please be safe... All of you, ok...?"

" I will, baby... Then after when all the girls go to sleep... We can have a little fun together~"

" I'd love that~"

I kissed Shuuichi before going outside to where all the girls are running outside our front yard, already getting their damn costumes dirty... 

" Ready to go, princesses??"

All the girls cheered loudly and they were so happy, they all rushed out the gate to out front yard.

" Wait a sec, wait for me!"

I followed the excited group of girls as they excitedly headed to the first house, being our next door neighbors, they're... Nice enough I guess. They're a married couple, a few years older than me and Shu, but they argue A LOT, their arguing is about as loud as the sex I have with Shuuichi, and that's really saying something.

" Daddy daddy!! Can we go to this house?! Please please pleaseeeeeee!!!" 

" Go ahead, girls! Make sure you're polite and say thank you!"

They ran up to the door and rang the doorbell and who opened the door? None other then the fucking husband, he's always checking me out whenever I leave the house, he's definitely in the fucking closet that's for sure. As the girl's ran back to me, he winked at me and I of course just rolled my eyes and walked to the next house with them. We kept going up and down the neighborhood to all the other rich houses until we ended up going to all of them.

" Ayumi, what did daddy tell you about eating the candy before we got home?"

" That we're not supposed to..."

" Exactly, good girl."

I guess it's just the detective in Shuuichi, but he specially told me to not let any of them eat the candy before he checked it, guess it's cuz sickos'll put shit like razor blades or poison into candy and give it to kids. I know he's only doing it to keep them safe and everything, but he's kinda acting like a helicopter parent.... By the time we got back home my damn feet were killing me from those high heels, I immediately plopped down on the couch, exhausted. Shuuichi started checking all their candy without opening any surprisingly, guess he just has a good eye or something.

" *Yawn*"

After about 10 minutes he cleared their candy and they began sorting through it and trading with each other. I remember doing that as a kid... The sorting candy part, I never had any friends to go trick or treating with... It's not even 10 yet and I'm getting really sleepy... I started drifting in and out of sleep, next thing I know I'm asleep and I feel someone carrying me up the stairs and then I felt like I was being placed in my bed and soon felt a gentle kiss placed on my forehead.

" Good night, my sleeping prince... I love you so much..."

I smiled lightly to myself as Shuuichi left the room and turned the lights off.