A Relaxing Vacation

Shuuichi's POV

It took awhile but I saved up enough money for Kokichi and I to go on a romantic getaway to go to the Bahamas for an entire month. He was so excited when I finally told him where we going when we got to the airport-

" Shuuichi baby."

" Huh?"

" Aren't you gonna unlock the door? You have the keycard."

" O-oh, right."

Pushing my thoughts aside I swiped the card and opened the door.

" Wow...! This suite is so big. It even has a second floor!"

He threw his suitcases to the side and ran around excitedly.

" Ooh Shuuichi! Come in look in the bathroom! Look at this bathtub it's so big!"

He then ran upstairs and threw open the curtains.

"This view is breathtaking! Come look!"

Extremely tired and really jetlagged I walked up the really nice spiral stairs. He was right the view was beautiful. I made sure to pick the fanciest and most expensive hotel I could find, I also got us the most expensive suite there, it was at the top of the hotel.

"Shuuichi, you are the best boyfriend in the entire world! I love you so much!"

" I'm glad you're happy, and I love you too."

"I'm not just happy, I'm grateful. I definitely have to make it up to you later..."

" Say... Are we the only ones on this floor?"

" I think so yeah. Why?"

" I would hate to disturb anyone with the loud and aggressive sex we'll be having..."

" So that's how you want to make it up to me..."

"Of course it is baby... I don't have any other skills remember..."

He walked up to me and pushed me hard on to the bed, he then climbed on top of me he giggled as he started grinding on me.

"Haa...Fuck... So that means no one will hear me scream and beg for it harder..."

" Guess that's the kiss, I mean case..."

" I think you were right the first time..."

He leaned down and we started kissing.

"Mmm...Mphm..."

*Ring**Ring*

" Oh dammit, right when we were getting to the good part."

Kokichi sighed and grumbled under his breath as he pulled his phone out of his back pocket. When he saw who was calling him he rolled his eyes.

"What is it?"

" Bunny! Where the fuck are you?!"

" What did I do to have to hear your disgusting voice Iruma?"

"What did you do?! Why the hell aren't you here?! You got like 8 clients here to see that pale ass of yours! Get your ass down here."

" *Sigh* You really are a dumb bitch."

"What?"

"I'm not there."

"Well no shit you're not here! I wouldn't be calling you if you were!"

" You dumb whore, I mean I'm not in the country!"