Bachelor Party

( Can 2021 hurry the hell up all ready. The worst thing that happened to me this year was the Melanie Martinez concert my best friend and I were suppose to go to was cancelled cuz of miss rona WE HAD GODDAMN FRONT ROW TICKETS 😣🥺😫😫😫 can we get an f in the chat )

Shuuichi's POV

" Kaito I appreciate all of this but we really don't need a stripper."

" Yeah we do! I promise you'll like him."

I doubt I will, especially since I have my own at home. Kokichi will get insanely jealous if I even look at someone for too long, I mean he stares at people he finds attractive all the time but I don't say anything. And if he knows that another a stripper so much as looked in my general direction he's gonna get jealous and mad. He made it very clear to everyone at his job that I'm off limits. And I really don't wanna get in a fight with him the day before we get married.

" I'm your best friend! Have I ever steered you wrong?"

" Well-"

" Don't answer that."

" Just trust me on this, you'll thank me later."

*Knock* * Knock*

" He's here!"

Kaito went to the door and opened and that's when my jaw dropped.

" Kokichi?!"

" Hiya babe!"

" W-w-what are you doing here? I thought you didn't have to work."

" Well hello to you too. I didn't have to work, until I was specifically requested to go a bachelor. I kinda thought it'd be yours."

" See I told you you'd like him."

Kokichi skipped over and sat on my lap.

" Guys if you haven't met him yet this is my other half, Kokichi Ouma."

" Well after tomorrow it'll be Kokichi Saihara! No wait that actually sounded a lot better in my head. Now it sounds stupid saying it out loud."

While we were talking to everyone Kokichi ended up making eye contact with Kiibo and then his eyes lit up, he got up off of me and walked over to him.

" *Gasp* You said you were friends with a robot but I thought you were just bullshiting me!"

He went over to him and started poking him.

" That's so cool! You're for reals a robot!"

" I-I would appreciate if you did not poke me."

But he wasn't gonna listen. he sat in his lap and continued poking at him.

" So like do you charge yourself every night?"

" No. I run on-"

" Are you like roomba?!"

" Absolutely not! I do not like being compared to something like that!"

" Actually can somebody get us a roomba for a wedding gift? I've kinda wanted one."

I should tell Kokichi that Kiibo doesn't really like to be compared to household appliances.

" Hey Kokichi... Kiibo doesn't like-"

" So tell me blender."

" It's Kiibo. I would like to be called Kiibo."

" Thats what I said toaster:"

" So iPod, are you like super computer and you know everything?!"

" No, I posses average intelligence."