Four Kids

Kokichi's POV

I love being a dad! We adopted them about 5 months ago.  But the better dad is probably Shuuichi, mainly cuz he has a lot of patience, while I don't. But! I'm working on it. I'd do anything for my kids, I love them so much, even if they drive me a little crazy and refuse to go sleep when it's bedtime, still love them though! One of my favorite things is when our 5 year old, Ayumi asks me to play dress up with, they bring back my childlike innocence. I was making the kids little snacks for when they got up from their nap when Shuuichi came back down the stairs.

" Those kids sure have a lot of energy."

" So am I, but you were able to handle me."

I went up to him and gave him a hug.

" You're such a good daddy Shuuichi, those kids think the world of you."

" Your good too. And they love you just as much."

" You're much better then that deadbeat ass father of mine ever was."

Then Shuuichi put his finger to my lips.

" Shhhhh, you don't need to talk about him, he'll never be apart of our life..."

About a month of ago my dad died! And we may or may not have had something to do with it... But we celebrated, I even popped open a bottle of champagne and everything, it was like we won the lottery. Then we called Kiyomi to watch the kids and then we went to his grave and we had hot gay sex on top of it, the most disrespectful thing we could do to a homophobic asshole like him. We had absolutely no regrets, he deserved it. After I came all over his gravestone I craved burn in hell into it, and spray painted a dick on it, we dug up the body and fucked again on top of the casket. Then we left! One of the best fucking days of my life. Would I do it again? Fuck yes I would.

" Yeah I know, we'll never be like him."

I wrapped arms around Shuuichi's waist.

" Maybe... You can be my daddy for awhile..."

I slid my hand into his pants.

" Kokichi...? Now....?"

" Yes now, we haven't had sex in almost 2 weeks... I want you..."

" What if the kids wake up?"

" They just went down for a nap didn't they? They'll be asleep for at least 2 hours. And besides we have soundproof walls remember..."

" Fine..."

" Yay! I wanna use the sex swing today..."

He said nothing and picked me and carried me into one of the sex dungeons, he took my underwear off before suspending my legs and arms in the air.

" Do you want to be blindfolded or gagged today?"

" Why not both?"

" You're in a kinky mood today aren't you?"

" I'm always in a kinky mood when it comes to you..."

He blindfolded me and put the gag in my mouth.

" Are the restraints tight enough? Or do you want them tighter?"

He pulled the gag out of my mouth.

" You already know that I like it tighter baby..."

" How could I forget...?"

Shuuichi put the gag back in my mouth and took his belt off, he pulled his underwear and pants down before he grabbed ahold of my legs and started to fuck me, I missed the feeling of my beloved's big, thick cock inside me.

" I do you miss being inside you..."

" Why'd I wait so long to fuck you again...?"

" Mmm...Mmmmm..."

" Ahhh... Kokichi..."

The harder and faster he went the. more I would slightly swing back and forth. 

" Nnnn...Mmmm..."

"Mmmmm...!" 

" Y-you want it harder...?"

He pulled the gag down again.

" Ah...! Ah...! F-fuck...! Y-yes daddy! Harder! Give it to me harder!"

As I whined and screamed for it harder I knew I was getting closer to cumming.

"Baby...! Baby! I'm gonna cum...! M-make me cum!"

He started jerking me off super fast and I screamed out when we both came. It's good thing we made this room soundproof or else we would've definitely woke up our kids. After we both finished Shuuichi untied me and gave me a hug.

" *Pant* * Pant* fuck... That was so good... Thanks... Babe..."

" Always..." 

" You wanna come take a bath with me?"

" Sure, why not..."

" Maybe we could fuck a little more in there..."

" Quietly, we don't want to wake the kids..."

" You'll just have to cover my mouth then..."

I grabbed Shuuichi's hand and pulled him out the room. And I made sure to lock it, don't want the kids to find our... Adult playroom...