Car Blowjob

Kokichi's POV

" *Humming*"

" Why're you so happy bunny? Get some good dick?"

" Not yet but I will... But that's not the only reason I'm happy. I'm in love! Like so in love! I get butterflies just thinking about him!"

I couldn't help myself from giggling and blushing. What can I say, I just really love talking about my beloved Saihara-Chan!

" So who's the lucky guy that's got you all blushy."

" Is he cute?"

" Remember the detective I talked about like two months ago?"

" Him? I thought you said you'd never date a client I matter how hot they are."

" I know what I said but I see him as more then just a client so technically I'm not breaking my rule."

" Soooooooooooo, let's address the elephant in the room. He got some bomb ass dick?"

" You're a pervert Mimi... But yes his dick is so good, it makes me wanna go to sleep, permanently!"

" How big we talkin?"

" About 8 inches, he fills me up nicely... His dick is so good it's hard to put in words!"

" I love him and his cock so much!"

I sat down at my vanity smiling and blushing, I took my fishnet stockings out my bag so I could put them on. All was great until...She walked in...

"*Sniff* * Sniff* does anyone smell anything fishy? Ohhhhhhhhhhh it's just cuz milky's here! You really should get that chlamydia checked out."

" I don't have chlamydia anymore!"

" Oh... So your vagina naturally smells like the ocean?"

" Oh shut up and suck my fucking strap on."

" I'm not opposed to getting fucked by a girl with a strap on, but you.... Imma say hard pass, you're not my type. Sorry sweetie."

" I don't even have time for you right now. I'm in too good a mood for you to ruin it."

" Why're you so happy?"

" Well milky if you must know.... I have a date more specifically I'm going to get some dick."

" Dick?! From who? Some guy who's in his mid fucking 40's?!"

" No. In fact you know him. In fact in fact you went to school with him..."

Iruma gasped and looked quite intrigued.

" You two fucked?! Cuckhara lost his virginity?! And to you?!

" What's that suppose to mean?"

" You're a whore!"

" Bitch you are too! You take just as much dick as I do."

" Anyways, tell me everything! Did he get it up? Did he finish quick? I need to know these things!"

It's no secret that Iruma and I don't particularly like each other, she's obviously jealous of me, but if there's one thing that could bring two whore strippers together and that's their shared love of dick.

" How big was that dick?"

" 8 inches."

" How'd he fuck?"

" Oh he didn't have to do anything... I rode him."

" He cum?"

" Deep in my ass..."

" Dammit! I wish I was there to watch, I bet the sex was hot."

" Hot and messy..."

" I would've paid mad money to see the face he made when he came."

" If your so curious ask, he bangs my brains out every night."

" Wait wait wait. *Every night* don't tell me you're datin him."

" Oh but I am!"

" I always thought Cryhara would have bad taste in guys, guess I was right."

" Bad taste? I dunno what you're talking about. I'm a catch! Any guy would be lucky to be with me. Can't say the same about you. I wouldn't be too interested in dating a girl that's had chlamydia and gonorrhea more then once."

" I only had chlamydia once!"

" Oh but you're not denying the gonorrhea?"

" So I admit I may have had gonorrhea more then twice...."

" Of course you have...Nasty bitch..."

Iruma is so gross, she'll just have anyone fuck her raw, and she even lets them cum inside her, ugh! Me on the other hand, I only allow one man to fuck me non stop and finish in me. Honestly I'm surprised she hasn't caught herpes yet, I'm even surprised she's not pregnant! But at the rate she's going I predict she'll have either one by next month.

Time Skip

" Awwwww Saihara! You're such a sweetheart for picking me up!"

" It's the least I could do for you."

" Oh! look! Look at all this money I got from tonight! It has to be at least 600 thousand!"

I took out the stacks and flicked through them.

" Wow you get paid really well."

" And all of this is just from me taking my clothes off! And a little bit of dick sucking... But just a lil."

" But it's not as fun as sucking yours..."

"Actually why don't I..."

And without telling him I started to unbutton his pants.

" A-again...!"

" What do you mean again? I'm gonna do something a lil different..."

And just like that I leaned over and started getting to work sucking his dick, he gasped as I put him in my mouth. It wasn't the same as being on my knees but I can mange.

" Mmm..."

" O-Ouma! Shouldn't we wait until later...?"

No.  I wanted him now, I don't wanna wait until I get him bed. I wanted to suck a dick that I actually enjoyed. I sucked like there was no tomorrow. His face was so red and it was so cute.

"Ah... Haa..."

His moaning and heavy breathing was seriously turning me on... I had to resist the urge to have him fuck me right then and there.

" Haa...Fuck..."

With one hand still steering the other he used to lightly tug on my hair. This is such a dangerous game we're playing right now... But I don't care, I just want to taste him...

" Kokichi..."

I just love it when he calls me by my first name whenever we have sex, that just like the rest of him seriously turns me on.

"If you keep... You're gonna make me cum..."

That's right... Cum for me baby... Cum right in my mouth... So to make him finish faster I sped up, making damn sure that I slobbered loudly.

" Haa...Ah...! I-I'm...I'm...!"

He didn't even get to finish his sentence before moaning out and cumming in my mouth. His cum was so hot and thick but really really tasty. I swallowed it all in one gulp. I sat back up in my seat and then licked my lips.

" Now...How was that...? Fun right?"

"That was good... Like usual."

" Of course it was good I'm a professional whore remember."

"You're not a whore."

" Yes I am. I'm you're whore..."

I put my hand on his thigh and giggled at him.

God, I am so in love with him, I wanna be with him forever and ever.