Daddy 🍋

"No...not into him he's too...eh?" I sigh

"Girl your standards are either too high or somethings up. We've been at this bar for 2 hours and you don't think any guy in here is good?" Rumi complained

"This is a hero bar though"

"EXACTLY! These are the best of the best to pick from"

"If I took one home I'd be on the news by 5"

My eyes suddenly caught sight of him. Hawks strolled over casually to talk to Rumi, "Hey Mirko. What's hangin?"

"Nothing much, here with my friend (Y/N)" she motioned to me.

I smiled giving a curt nod and wave.

"Can I join you?" he smiled lazily

"The more the merrier!" Rumi cheered

I felt like I was ready to hyperventilate. He doesn't even realize we have met 3 times before. I was a huge fan girl but I couldn't fess up to it. Rumi and Hawks chatted until Hawks excused himself for the restroom.

"Ok, what's the deal?" Rumi leaned into me

"Nothing is the deal" I combat the flush on my cheeks

"Oh there is a definite deal here. Do you like him?"

"No no, I just, uh, respect him as a great hero"

"Bull shit. You like him. We've spent 2 hours looking when I could have just set you two up"

"Ok fine I like him, what can I say he's hot as fuck, but please don't try to set us up"

"Hm, fine whatever" she ploped back in her seat and got on her phone.

Hawks returned shortly after and conversation continued. Before we knew it last drinks were called.

"Hey (Y/N) I gotta head out. You cool with walking home by yourself?" Rumi piped up

"Oh um-" it was 2 am. I didn't live far but far enough that something could happen.

"Hey, if you don't mind I can walk you home. Hell I can fly you home if you want" Hawks shrugged

Rumi caught my eye giving me eyes and an encouraging head jerk. I smile and nod awkwardly agreeing to his offer.

As we left the chill of the outside made me shiver. A warm jacket suddenly engulfed me making me jump.

"You seem cold" Hawks smiled, "its cooler in the air"

"Thank you" I pulled the jacket closer when my knees were suddenly swept off the ground

"Ready for take off" Hawks smiled holding me and taking to the skys.

Directing him to my place was simple enough and soon enough we were back to my place in half the time. He set me right on my doorstep.

"Thank you so much" I moved to pull off the jacket.

"No problem, catch you later" he took off in a blink.

"WAIT YOur...jacket.." I sighed seeing he was already long gone.

I can just give it to Rumi and she can get it to him tomorrow. I hung it up and passed out. The next few days Rumi was apparently too busy to meet up. It was getting on my nerves. It was finally the weekend again so I had to find a way to return it. I looked through the pockets curiously to find a scrap of paper.

I curiously open it to see a phone number with silly drawn chickens and drum sticks around it.

I popped the number into my phone and sent a text.