Yandere part 4

I poke at the lock trying to pick it best I can. I've done this plenty unfortunately and it never works. I don't know how to lock pick nor do I have the supplies if I did, just a trusty bobbypin.

That's when something amazing happened, a faint click sounded and the lock fell open. I quickly take off the collar and rush to the door to do the same thing.

Rushing may be an exaggeration since it took an hour to pick that lock but once free I booked it. I found an elevator and rapidly clicked the button.

To my horror I realized the stairs would have been the better choice as the doors opened to a sea of red wings.

Hawks looked surprised at first but that only lasted a second before a darker look settled in, "Well, I sure hope you came out here to greet me"

Fuck fuck fuck. If I say yes maybe he won't freak, "Im sorry, I missed you"

His eyes softened as he stepped out of the elevator towards me, "Hm, of course" he hummed, "You know this means ill have to up security"

At this rate I'm going to get locked back up forever. Suddenly an idea.

"Kei, are you embarrassed of me?" I take one of his hands in both of mine

His expression changed to worry and concern, "Never, what would make you think that?"

"I never get to go out with you. I doubt you talk about me"

"Honey i talk about you all the time" his free hand cupped my cheek lovingly

"So its how I look?"

"You're beautiful, I'd show you off if I could" he started walking back to the apartment holding my hand in his, firm but gently

"Why don't you?"

"Its not safe" he shut the door as we went in relocking it.

Fuck, back where I started.

He picked up the collar but I flinched looking at the shackle. He frowned looking at it in his hands before dropping it.

"I need a hairtie" he smirked

I feel confused as he leads me to the couch one of his feathers having fetched a small hair band. He then grabbed a chunk of my hair braiding it.

"Kei what-"

"This should be more comfortable" he hummed tieing the hair tie.

I am about to question it when I see him pluck one of his smaller feathers and grab a second tie. It wasn't long until a red feather was in my hair making Keigo show a wide smile, "Look at that, so cute"

His forehead pressed against mine while he cupped my jaw with both hands, "Now ill always know where you are"

I need to remain calm. I can take this out easier. If I accept it I won't get collared, "Thank you"

"No problem little dove" he gave me a soft peck on the lips, "You're going to be such a good mate"

My heart dropped into my stomach. Mate? He is fucking crazy. He gave me fucking aphrodisiacs. He has drugged me and taken advantage of me.

I need to escape.

"Your heart is hammering. You excited for kids too" he cooed, "Spring is just around the corner" his hand grabbed mine.

"Spring?" My voice shook

"Mhm" he hummed, "I think that'll be the best time don't you?"

Wait is he- no no no- fuck no- he's gonna...he doesn't know, oh thank God. I have the birth control arm implant so he can't get me pregnant at least