100 special!!

So this is 100 I guess? Wow. I write a lot.

I figured I'd do a face reveal? Kinda

Ngl I'm awkward and shy but I have an old(er?) Picture of myself and a hell of a story to tell.

Long long ago in the before times (Literally right before the pandemic) I used to help do charity events all the time. (Still do just not so publicly cause corona)

This particular event i put on my usual hoop skirted dress. This one being my favorite since I custom made it. To do what we called pictures with a princess.

Literally little girls and boys would come over to come talk to and get a picture with a "Real" princess.

Only this ended badly...

I sat on the sidewalk watching the parade go by. I smile as the children laugh grabbing candy and beaded necklaces.

A little boy dressed up in pirate attire came running up to me excitedly. I smile kindly ready for a hug judging by the running and excitement.

He suddenly grabbed my hand pulling me from the sidewalk. Confused and a little scared I looked to the other booth workers only getting equally confused looks and shrugs.

Finally I noticed where the small boy (only maybe 6-7 years old) took me to the pirates ship float. At the very front was a rolling cage with 2 men helping roll it down the street in the parade.

The boy quickly urged me in and shut the cage door exclaiming loud and filled with pride, "I CAUGHT A REAL PRINCESS!"

Thus goes the story of how I was kidnapped by a parade float for 4 blocks because I thought I could trust a child.