Yakuza

Dealing in illegal firearms was easy. It was dealing with the hitman business that got the heros involved. I took on the role of the Yakuza Leader after my grandfather's passing and now am understanding how frustrating they were.

"We recieved info that the number 2 caught word of the docks deal"

I glare down at my goon with disgust, "Care to explain who let the word out of the docks deal?"

"I-i don't know Ma'am" his voice quivered

"Don't know?" I stand, "You don't know? At all?"

"Im so sorry maam! I'm just the messager I swear!"

"Get the fuck out of here" I threaten to kick him before he skittered off.

I smile sitting back. This was fine. It came as no surprise the number 2 found our deal location again. He has been a thorn in my side since before he got the number 3 spot. Though we've never met in person I felt very aquanted with him.

I motioned to my right hand man, "Continue the deal. I have an idea"

Hawk's POV

I drop into the roof of the location. I've been watching for the past hour. It seems both parties arrived and are currently making the arms deal. I focused on my feather i had in there trying to listen in. If I could get some more info I might just have this case FINALLY done.

A hard smack busted my lip forcing me backwards with a skid. I was about to stand back up when a weight sat on my chest knocking the wind out of me. I peeked open an eye looking up to see someone sitting on top of me.

Looking up fully the woman sat on my chest with her heavy boots to each side of my head, her heels on my wings.

"Well aren't you a pretty birdy. You seemed pretty damn distracted just now, did I disturb you?" She removed the lollipop from her cheek before speaking, "Sorry I busted your lip, I just couldn't hold back. I've always wanted to kick your fucking face in"

I raised my hands to grab at her but her heel dug into my wing making me flinch, "Oops. Sorry big guy. I am not playing today. Keep your hands off or I'm gonna make your wings have a true crimson decorate them"

"Usually a guy takes a girl out to dinner before getting between her legs. Wonder what that says about you" I try to get her to drop her guard but she just twisted her heel

"You know I don't think we've met. I hear you are the big bad number 2 but you seem a bit too pretty for a hero. You've been a real pain in my ass for a while now"

She seemed to be going on so I focused back on my feathers. I slowly moved one when the heel stomped back down hard making me yelp.

"I can see your every muscle movement and feel every twitch in your hand sitting here. Don't test me. Didn't your mama ever teach you to listen when a lady was speaking?" she snarled

I relax rolling my eyes, I know she can't feel my feathers move but I figure she can see when I concentrate. I need a new plan. I don't even know her quirk or who she is.

A rough hand grabbed my jaw forcing me to make eyecontact with her, "You aren't gonna mess with my gang right lil bird?" Her thumb ran over my bottom lip spreading the bit of blood from where it busted. The pain as she ran over it caused me to mentally grimaced at but I showed no emotion. I wouldn't give her the satisfaction.

Readers POV

Fuck, no one told me he was hot. I almost felt bad hurting him. His lips looked so kissable and were surprisingly soft under the pad of my thumb. I almost regretted busting it. Let alone the body of a hero was no joking matter. The defiant look in his eye just made it hotter.