Slytherin

(Yes its Hogwarts BUT this did not go during the time of Harry Potter. There is a different teaching staff and no characters FROM HP will be In this BUT some may be mentioned as historical figures since this is the future)

"So you're here again Takami"

"I told you before I go by Hawks"

The head of Slytherin Mr. Ivy eyed me, "You can't keep getting into petty squabbles"

"They made fun of our house! Why do we get picked on so much!"

"All houses are equal"

"No they're not! If they were equal others wouldn't randomly hate me" I huff

"You have made a lot of friends since coming here. What about that Gryffindor Rumi?"

"Yeah but" I sit back in my chair, "That doesn't change the fact that I feel attacked just for my house"

"Mr. Tak- Hawks. You have plenty of people who love you when you play quiddich. You are Slytherins star player and a crowd favorite"

"I feel like that's all people care about" i scoff

"You're a great seeker and a natural on a broom. No one can take that from you" He smiled

"That still doesn't change the fact the other houses hate us"

"That's not true. Like I said you have Rumi, and the first year started talking to you wanting you to train him"

"But all they care about is me in quiddich"

"You're in your 6th year so I don't normally do this but I have in the past. Slytherin that have difficulty adjusting can get assigned a hufflepuff"

I raise an eyebrow, "What?"

"It's really quite common. Hufflepuffs and Slytherin naturally work quite well. I'll talk to the Puff head and see who is willing"

'Who is willing'. I sigh nodding knowing its not worth it to argue. If I get more points taken from us they are going to kill me. I head back to the common room only to run into Touya.

"You look like shit"

"Same to you" I roll my eyes. Maybe he's heard of this puff thing, "Hey, ever heard of a Puff being assigned to a Slytherin?"

"Huh? Yeah sometimes. Usually its for first years" he suddenly smirked, "Aw- does the Birdy need a widdle puff to feel better?"

"Shut up man" I elbow him, "Its not my choice. Apparently I got in 1 too many fights"

"Have you ever been around a puff?"

"Well...no" I shrug. I have never really gone out of my way to be around a Puff. I have met a few but they were already in a group, "They are supposed to be all...you know"

"We have time, come on" he started walking.

I follow curiously. We were about to turn a hall when I hear a loud thud followed by laughter.

"Fuckin puffs" I watch a couple Gryffindors start to pass when something smacked one in the back of the head.

"You assholes! These cookies were for a friend in the hospital wing!"

Touya smirked giving me a look. I look curiously seeing a girl wearing a Puff robe. The Gryffindors looked angry and turned with smiles.

"I bet I could knock her out with just my fists" one sneered

"Bet 10 bucks she runs away and cries" the other laughed

I moved to step in but Touya stopped me motioning me to watch. I'm not just going to watch a Puff get beat up.