Pirate

My father wasn't the fathering type. I was a Bastard child. My mother died giving birth but my father took me in. I grew up on his ship. He was a pirate. He treated me like every other crew member. Only exception was when I turned 16.

I spent hours while he etched the map into my delicate skin. The map to a pirates dream. He always said I was worth millions but that's cause of the scarring ink; the only map to his treasure was etched into my back. At 19 I got my own ship and crew. I cut ties with the bloody bastard and went my own way. I carved my own way to hell becoming one of the most known pirates of the 7 seas. A queen in my own right.

I fought hard never giving up a fight. That was until a crew finally did it. They were cheap. They waited till the dead of night like cowards and silently took out my crew. By morning they overtook the ones that were left. I was currently tied to the mast while the first mate looked pleased with himself.

"The Captain's plan worked well"

"Ye cowards can burn in hell" I spit at him.

"Quite the fire on this lass" a man spoke as I turned my attention to him.

He seemed well groomed for a pirate. His little bit of scruff well managed with his blonde locks.

"You can call me Captain Hawks"

"Ya can fuck right off then Captain Hawks" I hiss

"Such ugly words for such a pretty bird. Ah, now I get where I recognize you. You're (Y/N) self proclaimed pirate queen" he laughed his crew joining in.

"Shut up you coward, if you fought like a real man you wouldn't of had a chance" I seethe

"You are no queen, you are like a snotty princess. Your father being the pirate king do you think he'd come after me if I killed you" He mocked

"That bastard is nothing to me, I don't need to inherit a title if I earn and take it myself"

"Is that so? Don't think that's happening any more sweetie. Your ship is already at the bottom of the sea but you can join it if you're so inclined"

"Don't call me sweetie" I growl

"Let me break this down for you. You can either join my crew or I can chain your feet and let you join your beloved ship"

"What if I want neither option"

"Sorry but there is no third option" he glares.

"Then cast me down" I glare back

"Youd sooner choose death then be a part of my crew? What a shame" he shook his head stepping infront of me. His hands pulled and twisted as the knot of my blouse, "Wearing men's clothing really doesn't suit you"

"I wear what I wish"

"Do you now? What an interesting idea" his tongue ran over his lips, "lets test this theory shall we?" His cutlass sliced the rope binding me. His hand grabbed my shoulder and lead me to his cabin.

My blood ran cold. I had nowhere to run. Except off the ship. I sucked in a breath before bolting for the edge. I was ready to jump into the violent waves when arms caught my midsection dragging me back to the safety on deck.

"Quite the risk taker aren't we?" He restrained me arms shoving me into his quarters. I turned to him but he now had his pistol at the ready as he shut and locked the door tieing the key round his neck.

"What do you want?" I snarl

"Strip" he commanded

"Never" I retorted