For Charity Part 3

"Its a yes or no question! Are you dating him? Are you not? The media is on our ass"

"We are going on another date ok? I don't know yet. Anyway got to go. Bye-"

"Answ-"

I hang up and relax in my chair. Hawks will be here any minute for our date. My PR manager is pissed but I can't care right now.

I am more peeved that Hawks found out my quirk. I try to keep my viewtube and work separate.

Hawks came into the studio with a stupid grin on his face, "Ready for our date?"

"I guess"

I grab my stuff only for Hawks to pull a face, "We need a wardrobe change first"

I was in a normal shirt and jeans. I thought it was fine. He started walking the studio looking around. After a while he pulled a cocktail dress. That I had been working on. It had a diamond back for a set of wings.

"This will do" he smiled tossing it to me.

"I don't have wings"

"Then it's a pretty cut out. What is that called? Keyhole back?"

I roll my eyes, "Where are we going that I should wear this?"

"You'll see"

I roll my eyes going to the next room to change. Heading out he hurried me to the car. He seemed overly excited to be taking me God knows where. All I want to know is how he found out and how I can keep him quiet.

He finally parked and excitedly pulled me inside. This was some type of condo. I'm feeling more and more nervous as he unlocks the door pulling me inside.

"Home sweet home!"

"I thought we were going on a date" I flush lightly keeping by the door.

There is something...intimate about coming over to a person's space. It's like you show everything you are without any barriers. All the clutter or clear, your hobbies and interests on display.

"I know, its a casual date. For the most part. I thought about going to dinner or a club but we couldn't talk freely in that kind of environment"

"What are you wanting to talk about?" I feel like I know the answer

"Come sit" he pulled me over to the couch looking excited, "Can I see your quirk?"

"No" I huff

He pouted, "Please? I want to see it in person"

"No, it's weird"

"Its pretty. All the yellows and oranges"

I keep my mouth shut. What is his angle? What does he want from me?

"Why don't we trade?"

"Trade what?" I spoke slowly, carefully

"I'll tell you about my quirk if you share yours"

I scoff ready to laugh, "I can just watch an interview and know everything about you"

"My quirk involves more than my wings"

I squint at him curiously. He had my interest, "You go first"

He pulled at his cheek showing his teeth, "I get my fangs filed regularly" he pointed towards a second edge, "I have 2, this tooth is sharper than a usual one"

I sit on my hands. Sharing a little info can't be bad, "The light is supposed to be red. I have exercised it to be more in the warm color spectrum...I am currently trying to get a purple or pink out of it"

He smiled widely showing his hands, "I get talons. My nails get really sharp. I get regular manicures to keep them short"

"Why do you file them?"

"Why do you hide your quirk?"

I shut my mouth. Back to feeling awkward. He nudged me lightly with his shoulder, "PHSC has me do it. Says it is less threatening. There are heros out there like gang orca but his ranking suffers because of how he looks"

I fiddle with my hands, "I was the friend with the tail. When you're young and first get your quirk it's cool so you show off. Kids aren't very kind though. Said I looked like a demon. They used to pull on my tail and make fun of me"

"Kids are dumb...can I see it?"

"Its creepy looking"

"That's for me to decide" he smiled widely, "I've seen all your videos and I think it's beautiful"

I shuffle awkwardly. I've never had someone wanting to see it. I stare down at my lap weighing my options. I could show him. He would probably be disgusted and leave me alone. Would he spread the news to the media though? I've seen others be tore down by far less. This isn't a bad lip injection, this is literally my body under the affects of my quirk.

"Hey, I know I'm pushy but don't feel pressured. I really want to see but if you are really that uncomfortable then we can move on to watching a movie"

I meet honey eyes. They held so much concern. He seemed really excited to see it...I guess as long as no one can make the connection that this is my quirk and there is no proof im fine.

I activate it letting the markings shine through. It takes a few moments but the horns grow in and the imp tail appears. I squeeze my eyes shut waiting. Listening. What is he going to say? I look inhuman, like a demon, a monstrosity?

"Its even prettier in person"

I snap open my eyes confused, "What?"

"Can I feel the markings?"

"Um...sure?"

He grabbed my arm inspecting them curiously before petting his thumb over them, "I figured they would be smooth but for some reason I kept imagining they'd divot into your skin"

He seemed so excited. He traced the ones that went up my arms before looking down to my legs, "Those markings go all-"

I raise a brow at his sudden stop looking over at him. His face was lightly flushed looking at my thighs. He's thinking about everywhere my marking are, the perve. I shove him lightly.

"What are you thinking?"

"Nothing, nothing" he rubbed the back of his neck now avoiding eyecontact

"You liar" nudge him lightly.

My tail is starting to sway. I hold it in my lap. He actually isn't repulsed by my quirk... Holy shit. He even sexualized me with it. I grip my tail keeping it still. It's embarrassing but beyond flattering.

"What can I say, I know beauty when I see it" he smirked watching me roll my eyes, "You're like art, I just really want to nail you on the wall"

My face felt like it was on fire.

"You know, your eyes glow when you get flustered. I saw it when we had dinner. It is really mesmerizing" he leaned in lightly.

I lean in as well and meet his lips without thinking.

"Are we? You know?" He tilted his head

"Do you want-"

"Yes!" He smiled widely