Bosses Daughter

"Why?" I whine

"Think of it like a date" Koji shrugged

"Is she hot?"

"Better hope she's not cause if you touch her you're losing a finger, and not one of the ones on your hands"

I sigh draping over the couch.

"You'll wrinkle your suit" Koji glared

I grumble but get up wiping invisible dust, "How much longer do we need to wait o-"

The doors opened as a man walked through. It was when she walked through my jaw about dropped.

"We are trusting you to keep her safe and out of trouble" the man spoke up

"No problem sir" Koji nodded

The woman looked unamused. Clearly she had no interest in this event. Though I feel like I felt a jolt of electricity when our eyes met. She looks amazing. Definitely high class.

The thing that took my breath away was her size. Her onyx wings folded neatly as she towered above. She was wearing heels but even then she should be tall without them.

"You're my escort?" She raised a brow

"Yes ma'am" I smile peacocking my feathers

He simply scoffed eyeing me. Ouch. My pride.

She didn't talk much. A lot of body language. Facial expressions lead everything. As we drove to the event the car was silent until I gave up and started talking to Koji as he drove us.

Koji stopped but I was mid sentence, "That's when i totally ate shit trying to-"

"Come along pretty boy" she spoke up.

I look around confused until it registered, "Me?" I point to myself looking to her for confirmation

"Yes you, come along. We are holding up the line" she opened her door starting to get out.

"Behave. I'll be back at 9 to pick you up" Koji warned

I rolled my eyes and followed her out momentarily blinded by all the flashing cameras.

"Come along now" she urged grabbing my arm and starting to walk.

Everytime I even begin to stop she tugs me forward. I try to be friendly. Waving at fans and paparazzi. Though its weird feeling like all I am right now is arm candy.

As we finally make it inside I am IMMEDIATELY  abandoned. Though after the 2 minutes of accepting this I remember 'shit I am supposed to watch her' and start my hunt in the crowded as fuck ballroom with all the fancy assholes drinking their mixed drinks and scotch like they are the shit.

I finally find her out on the terrace looking bored. She abandoned her fancy heels and seemed to have founds a bag of chips?

"Hey"

She raised a brow at me briefly before holding out the bag offering a chip. I graciously accept.

"Woman of few words" I shrug

"Got nothing to say. Always said if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" she shrugged back

"Really can't say anything nice?"

"You dress like a clown and have no respect for a well pressed suit judging how its creased from lounging"

"I like to be comfortable" I frown

"Suit isn't comfortable. None of this is comfortable. This is all a play we are acting and I don't particularly like my part"

"And what's that?"