H4wks_5uck5 (Hawks POV)

I smirk at the screen staring at the message while sneakily messaging through my meeting

<H4wk5_5uck5>
I think Endeavor is the best hero. He's way fucking cooler

<NotASimp>
I'm not arguing with you on this. I happen to like Hawks more.

NotASimp is a user on Instameter who I have talked to for about a year now. I originally found her annoying. Another fangirl fawning over me for my looks. Only she had more to her. She didn't compliment my looks ass much as my Valor. It was interesting to me. We started chatting and I conciter her almost a friend at this point. Even if we argue over who is a better hero. 

Why? That guy is such an ass!

I don't think so. He seems really passionate about hero work and I find it admirable. Endeavor is more of an ass.

I have so many reasons why he not. You are such a Simp

Am not!
Sijcribdrih
Can I just fucking call you? I hate typing all this shit out

Nope
I'm in a meeting

She always wants to call. I want to but... she won't recognize my voice right? Maybe I should get a tuner app? I do want to talk to her. Then again if she finds out... would she like me?

I just about facepalm, of course she fucking likes me cause I'm fucking Hawks! But... does she like Keigo? Fucking doubt it. 

Hmm. Would a video chat be tempting?

Don't tempt me like this...I'll tempt back. Some mild flirting? Emojis? No no don't be dumb...ok a wink face.

Depends, what are you wearing? ;)

Oh? So a video call IS possible?

Nope
Tempting but Nope.

Come on? Why not?

Would you believe me if I said I was REALLY ugly?

You seem to have a pretty big ego if you're ugly.

That's why they call me KiEGO

Boo
You purposefully misspelled your name for that and it's still bad.
Come on Kei. Pleeeease?

What if we meet up?

Sketch

Smart girl. Though meeting her would be nice...I wonder what she looks like? Like it matters I've already got it bad for her. Little does she know.

Oof. Ouch. I thought you said you trust me?

And I thought you said you don't go out

I said I don't go out with friends

Yeah yeah cause you work

Fine. How about I call you later tonight when I get off work?

Video call?

Normal call

Ok! Talk to you then!

Im nervous, so fucking nervous. I download a voice mod app but it all sounds so obviously changed. I give up and decide to trust my beat to heck phone to distort it enough.