Just an Act 3

Day 4, just 3 more days. That's all that I have left to deal with him. It's nearly the weekend.

I held my heels before unlocking the door. I felt like a teenager scared of getting caught sneaking out while getting back in.

I slowly unlocked the door and went in. I was almost to the hallway when a lamp flicked on showing a pissed off Hawks in the arm chair.

"Nice of you to come home. You know it's" he looked at the clock, "4 am"

"I was having drinks"

"Bars close at 2"

"Travel time"

"It takes only an hour between here and most bars"

"Why did does it matter what I was doing?"

"More like who you were doing" Hawks scoffed

"Excuse me? You think I let someone take me home"

"Unless you can tell me what the fuck you were doing for an hour, or who"

"You think I would be satisfied with just an hour?" I roll my eyes.

He flushed lightly but huffed, "So then where were you?" His eyes wondered from mine looking down my dress only remeeting my eyes after, "Looking like that a lot can happen"

"Im a pro just like you. I can handle myself. If you really must know I had to walk back cause my friend got too drunk and couldn't drive"

"You have a cell phone don't you?"

"Yeah?"

"You have my number. You could have called and picked you up"

"Its late. I figured you'd be in bed" I sigh heading to the bathroom to take off my makeup

Hawks followed to watch from the doorway, "So what? I don't have work. Even if I was asleep I would have gotten up to get you. Its dangerous to walk around at night"

"Thanks mom" I say as sarcastically as possible

"Its Daddy to you"

I threw my brush at him which he caught easily, "You're being so annoying"

"Why? Cause I care for your well being? You know what, let's do today's activity. It's Thursday. I get to speak my mind and you have to shut up and listen until I say I'm finished. Then repeat a summery of what I said"

"Fine, why not" I rub my temples to keep my headache at bay.

"I can't stand you! I act kind and your a bitch, I bite back and you're more of a bitch. You have made the past 3 months a living nightmare! I just want to know what your fucking problem is?! If anything I should be the one upset! You flaked on our original meetings, you were late, you are always in a sour mood around me, not to mention you SUCK at acting. No PDA. Act like a couple but No PDA. Have you ever been in a fucking relationship? Also being on the bottom of your priority list? That fucking hurts. It may be an act but I still deserve your time. I'm a human being too! I'm not just another job you know. I have feelings too"

His wings were large and fluffed up. He gave a harsh sigh before announcing he was finally done.

"Great. So according to you, imma bitch, I suck at acting, and you want more of my time" I shrug now finished and ready to get changed.

"Well to put it plainly yes"

"Great. I'm gonna shower and get changed then I'll talk" I push him out of the bathroom.

Once I showered and get changed I head towards the bed but Hawks blocked the way to the bedroom.

"What?"