Blind Date (Omegaverse)

Being friends with a hero was supposed to be cool. Well. Actually, she was just a sidekick. Her name is Kaoruko Awata also known as Bubble Girl my Beta friend. We have been friends since Junior high and have kept in contact since. I was quirkless so it was cool to know someone who used theirs for hero work.

I nearly choked on my bubble tea at her statement.

"I set you up on a blind date" she winked.

"What the hell Kao you know I don't like doing those kinds of things" I complain

"You need to get out there. You haven't had a boyfriend like...ever" she pointed out

"I want to focus on work"

"I focus on work, you have a simple day job selling adult items" she rolls her eyes.

"Fine... but who is he?" I question

"Blind date. Plus, I wasn't the one to even set it up"

"How do you know it's even legit?" I question nervously

"Verified account. I made you a dating profile" She sipped her drink with pride.

"Wait then how did you not know?"

"This dating website is specifically for blind dates. You have usernames and you are required to verify who you are to join"

"This is still sketchy, being an Omega a lot can go wrong"

"Here. I'll sit outside till you are done with your date? How's that sound?"

"Fine" I give in.

This was a high-class bar decorated in a traditional Japanese fashion. This seemed way too high class for someone who willingly called themselves 'WingDaddy' on a blind date site.

A worker came up to me, "Are you Kittenlover?"

I simply nod at the dumb name Kao chose for me. He brought me outside a side room and handed me a blindfold. I look at it questionably.

"He doesn't wish for you to see him" i huff but decide to go through with it. Koa is outside if anything goes wrong. I was lead to sit down on a mat. I could feel the table in front of me making me feel more relieved. 

"Nice to finally meet you" a smooth voice spoke in front of me. I could smell the Alpha in him already. There was the threatening aura.

"Just so you're aware my friend was the one who spoke with you and set up the profile for me" I explain

"I know. Trust me, I'm fully aware of the situation" he chuckled, "I'm glad you came. You're much more beautiful in person"

"You've seen me?"

"Bubble Girl sent pictures"

"This seems unfair. I don't even get to see you" I huff

"To be fair I'm a hero, if you knew who I am a lot can go wrong. I also need to know i can trust you first" he explained

"Then why don't you wear a mask? Instead of blindfolding me"

"You would still recognize me" he sighed

"Fine, what do you want to know"

"You don't need to be so strait-laced about this. It's a blind date act casual" I flinch as his hand found mine.

"I've never done anything like this before, sorry" I turned my head away even though i know I can't see.

"Bubble Girl said you have never even had a boyfriend or a one night stand.  She said I should go easy on you" I could hear the smirk in his voice.