Yakuza Part 3 🍋

Today has sucked. It all started with literally rolling out of bed, A deal I was trying to make broke, didn't get ANY pops today, and I missed breakfast and lunch. I was out on my bike to clear my head when it started pouring rain. I was soaked to the bone making it to a parking garage to wait out the rain.

The garage was empty. It was cold and I was already throwing a fit. I huff chucking my helmet at the wall of the closed garage hoping it would be satisfying enough to quell my frustration but it had no affect.

I slid down the wall burying my head in my knees trying to stop my shivering. This was my pity party. No one is invited.

I felt something warm suddenly set on my shoulders making me flinch looking up.

"Found you" Hawks spoke up. His hair was slightly damp some of it clinging lightly to his face before he ran a hand through it, "I saw your bike speeding by and thought I'd follow"

"Thanks but no thanks" I seethe standing and tossing his jacket back. I felt embarrassed being seen like this. This day just keeps on sucking.

"Don't bite my head off, I'm just trying to be nice" he put his jacket back on.

He was looking down on me. Pitying me. I couldn't stand for it. I grab his jacket and swing him to slam the wall making him flinch.

"So angry, What the hell happened to you" he mumbled, "Did you not get any of those special treats?"

"That's none of your fucking business"

I stared into his eyes when a mischievous look crossed his eyes. I was about to ask when he leaned forward connecting our lips.

His lips were soft, the taste of cherry chapstick was sweet. The kiss only lasted a few seconds before he pulled back.

"Let's work out some of that anger yeah?"

My frustration was at its peak. I huffed but took his offer. Out of this shit day why the hell not.

I pressed my lips to his. Pressing him harder against the wall. The kiss was rough and bruising. I poured a my frustration and anger into the kiss wanting to just forget about everything else.

He kissed back slowly, I felt warmer as his hands rested on my hips. His hand tapped at my hip making me pull back while he gasped for air.

"Breathe through your nose"

"Sorry you just take my breath away" he smirked panting out

I rolled my eyes crashing our lips back together. Slowly I felt everything melt away. All my frustration and rage moved to the back of my mind. Before I knew it the kiss turned soft my hand cupping his jawline while my fingers curled into his hair.

He hummed into the kiss before we finally pulled back, "Feeling better?" He had a cocky smile that contrasted his light flush.

"Finally figure out how to breathe?"

"Can't help it you're so breath taking"

"Whatever...this" I motion to the both of us, "is. It doesn't get mentioned to ANYBODY. Have I made myself clear?"

"Transparently"

I took my hands back remembering the somewhat intimate position we are in. His hands met mine placing them on his chest.

"Doesn't mean we have to stop yet. Its still raining"

"You're a hero. Wouldn't it be bad to get caught like this?"

"Part of the fun" he smiled peeling off my jacket back, letting it fall to the ground, "If anything we should get you out of these cold wet clothes"