Bathroom mishap

(Taking a break from fantasy AU cause it gets heavier than I like to write. I want the writing to be good and don't have the brain mush to write it right now)

The drink burned my throat sliding back. My eyes seemed to almost water as I slammed it onto the table.

"Now, truth or dare" Rumi laughed

"Mm. Dare, I'm no wuse like Takeyama" I smile too the other member of my truth or pong game. Beer pong was fun when you mixed it with other things, like a fine mixed drink.

"Your quirk is see through right, can see through things and be see through? Ok, then you gotta go in the men's bathroom for at least 45 minutes at the next agency you visit. Have one of us verify" she smiled

"That's so lame, isn't this a party" I laugh

"Its within the rules, what? Are you scared?" She taunted

"No, ill do it. Just boring to do these long time events. Jokes on you. Next agency I visit is Hawks" I laugh

Ryuko shook her head, "that place is always so boring, for such a lively man his office is so strait laced. Waste of a dare"

"We'll see" Rumi smirked.

So now I sat outside of the men's restroom at Hawks agency. Rumi was actually with me wanting to witness. I set a 45 minute timer on my phone before I stepped in knowing it was clear.

The bathroom was pretty boring. Stalls, urinals, and in back a showering area. I decided the shower was the best place to hide going to an end divider. Curiously I notice a layout flaw. A small gap I could slide into to hide. 45 minutes was gonna be easy. I sat on my phone reading and just browsing the web.

I jump hearing someone enter the bathroom. I activate my quirk to blend into my space. I heard a small click before I heard his footsteps. I use my quirk to see through the stall walls and see who it is. To my surprise it was Hawks himself. He was checking the bathroom. He was fairly thorough until finally starting to undress. I stop using my quirk feeling like a total perve. I shouldn't watch this. Walls are for privacy

The sound of belts and fabric was distracting though. I tried to ignore it not wanting to think about it. The shower 2 stalls over started running. I went back to browsing my phone when sudden panting was heard. I blush realising I could hear him fapping. He groaned quietly with a curse the sounds echoing off the walls of the bathroom.

I felt dirty just hearing this. A few more minutes passed before I heard him start to moan and something unexpected happened. He moaned out my name as it seemed he had finished.

My face burned while I tried to gather my thoughts. This was not what I expected.

My phone started blaring my alarm as 45 minutes had ended. I shush it quickly hitting the dismiss all too late. Within seconds a soaked Hawks stood before me a towel wrapped around his waist and a scarlet blush across his face.

"Y-Y/N. Why the fuck are you in here...shit, you didn't...hear... that" he seemed lost for words

"I think I'm just gonna go"

"Fuck no. Wait" his face was the same shade of his wings.

I waited as he gathered his thoughts,  "I like you. Obviously. Um. Dinner,  tonight, 7?" He asked.

"What a gentleman offering to take me too dinner first" I smile

His flush deepened, "I uh...ya"

"Keep me in your thoughts till then birdie" I wink leaving the bathroom.

Rumi had a knowing smirk, "let me guess, he found you?"

"All too late, he was fapping in the shower" I roll my eyes

"Seriously?" She fake gasped

"And we have a dinner date at 7" I smile, "you knew he had been doing that, and his time schedule huh? That's why you wanted me to go in when I did?"

"Yup, told you my dare wasn't boring. I found out from one of his coworkers. Apparently bird brains doesn't lock doors and goes in there after every patrol"

We shared a simple high five.