Blind Date part 2 🍋

My fingers hovered the keyboard before finally pressing send.

Kittenlover: Hey WingDaddy, I took over my own account

I waited for the response. After a few minutes without any reply, I could only sulk. My phone suddenly dinged and I snatched it.

WingDaddy: Hey Angel, what are you doing up so late?

I look at the time realizing is 3 am.

Kittenlover: I could say the same to you

WingDaddy: Well I could just go back to bed

Kittenlover: No. Please stay on. I wanna talk with you

WingDaddy: At 3 am I doubt you wanna be talking

I don't want him to get off. I want to continue to talk to him. I want him to come over. I need an Alpha. My body felt on fire and needed satisfaction.

Kittenlover: You're right, I do want more

WingDaddy: Are you asking for a booty call angel? I thought you were so much more innocent than that

Kittenlover: No I don't want that

My cheeks were on fire. This was a huge mistake. It was insane what I was trying to ask for.

WingDaddy: Then what are you wanting chickadee?

I couldn't think of anything. I don't even know what I want. I left him on read while I tried to figure out how to ask until my phone dinged

WingDaddy: Tell you what, drop me your address. If you have a balcony leave it unlocked if not then your front door. Turn off all your lights, close all curtains, and wait for me in the bedroom. No sex but I'll show you a real good time

I quickly follow instructions and sit on the bed patiently. It wasn't 10 minutes later I heard the door open and close. The room was pitch black but I could hear him.

"How can you see?" I question realizing I haven't heard him run into anything yet

"Part of my quirk. Darkness doesn't bother me as much" the bed suddenly dipped and I shiver smelling his scent again.

It was like honey and fresh-cut oak. The smell made me practically melt. His hand caressed my face and I leaned into the touch.

"You're in heat aren't you?" He questioned sniffing at the air.

I could only flush. He figured me out so quickly.

"You aren't in your right mind for this type of thing" he said sadly.

I could only let out a whine. I wanted him so bad it hurt. I picked up a calming pheromone and relaxed more into his touch wanting more.

"I figured, it's probably worse than usual for you right now too since I chose to scent you. I wasn't thinking the other night"

I move towards him and pull on his shirt to get him closer. I realized he sat on the edge of the bed and straddled him snuggling close. A chuckle rumbled in his throat. He felt so warm I hid my face in the crook of his neck. His scent was intoxicating. A pant left my lips followed by a whine as I rolled my hips.

My back hit my mattress making me squeak in surprise.

"You've got a shirt and no bra with little shorts, practically begging for me, and you're not even wearing your collar. You really want me to ravage you" his voice was like honey.

I nodded trying to pull him down but he grabbed my hands.

"Don't worry, I'll help. But no sex, I don't want to do something you'd regret"