Mommy Part 2 🍋

(Author-chan forgot they wrote this)

I hear the door close signaling Hawks coming home. My spot near the sink I made sure was in clear view so once he left the entryway he'd see me. When he turned the corner and met my gaze he completely froze.

"Oh um. Hey (Y/N) what's up?" He smiled weakly. He knew he was in trouble.

"Pretty bird, can you tell me what I told you to do yesterday?"

"I don't know. A lot has happened since then" he gave an awkward chuckle, "Actually I think I left something at the office. I should get headed back out"

I dived across the counter and slammed him into the door just as he was getting it open, "Oh pretty bird, you just made one hell of a mistake trying to avoid your punishment"

"I promise I'll be good"

"You know what you're in for. Strip and go get on the bed. Now"

He scurried away quickly doing as told. It's been a while since I did this to him, I had quite the list of ideas planned and already have the room set for us. I followed after him after a minute to see him naked sitting on the edge of the bed with a semi already there.

"Pretty bird, you really don't listen to instructions do you? I said get on the center of the bed and sit pretty for Mommy"

He scrambled up sitting in the middle of the bed, "M-..Mommy, please be gentle" he spoke seeming embarrassed

"Gentle? Little Birdy after the stunts you've pulled this week I don't think you deserve gentle, I don't think you even deserve getting punished"

"N-no no Mommy, please. Please let me stay with you and sleep in the bed. Punish me all you like just please" he whined shamelessly

"Do you want it that bad? My poor birdy just hasn't gotten enough attention has he?"

I couldn't help getting on the bed and pushing him down under me. His wings stretched out and gave a soft flick every so often. I grabbed the oil I placed on the nightstand dumping some in my palm before letting my hands meet his chest. I started spreading it all along his chest and stomach. I went along his sides letting him rest his shakey hands on my hips.

He hissed at the coldness of the oil, "What is that for?"

"You'll see"

I grabbed the rope that I placed under the bed with a smile pulling him to sit back up, "Don't worry tonight is special as well"

"It is? F-Fuck what are you doing with my wings?" his eyes darted to my hands now wrapping the rope around his wings

"I got you a little something, you'll see" I smile tightening my rope to leave only 2 finger gaps restraining him well. I finished the knot on the strip of his back between his wings.

His wings moved a little but strained against the knotwork, "Why did you restrain my wings" he noticed my second rope and he audibly gulped.

"I want you pretty still for all of this. I don't want you flapping your wings and causing issues" I smiled kissing down his chest as I placed knots finally finishing up with restraining his arms back behind his back.

"What are you gonna do?'

"you'll see soon" I smile pulling my next needed item from under the bed, "But first your gift" I hold out the collar.

Hawks cheeks visibly darkened as I slipped it on him. While I worked on the buckle I drew him into a heated kiss.

"I hope you enjoyed the kiss cause it's the only one you are getting tonight" I reached back under the bed to pull out the new muzzle I picked up slipping it on Hawks.