For Charity Part 2

Talking with him wasn't all bad. We ate and chatted. He was quite the chatty bird. With his wings back to full size I found it cute how they subtly moved when he talked.

"Well I had a good dinner" I finish grabbing my stuff as he got up with me wanting to walk me out to my car.

"It was good talking to you. Was it worth the 2,000?" He chuckled

"I would say so" I made it to my car ready to leave when he moved a little closer

"So about that kiss?"

Of course he remembered. I roll my eyes and put my hand out. He seemed to get the hint kissing my knuckles.

"Sure you don't want a real kiss?"

"I had a good evening Hawks. It was nice meeting you"

"Nice meeting you as well" he opened my door for me

I head home feeling like I did a job well done. That was until a week later.

"Guro you need to stop moving so much. You're going to tear my pattern" I huff

"Sorry boss but this one just seems really weird"

"I told you, I'm trying a velcro design"

"It itches though!" He complained.

I sigh pulling off him and tossing it, "Fine. Then can you try my new stretch design?"

"Fine" he sighed rubbing his scales.

"Am I interrupting something?" A voice broke into our conversation

Hawks stood in the doorway looking around. He wasn't in his hero costume.

"What can I do for you?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I was just passing through and happened to see your studio. Is that a new design?"

"Yeah, its one that uses a silk around the wing gaps. I thought it would do better against the sensitive area between the skin and wings"

"Can I try it?"

"Thats my job" Guro huffed but moved to the side letting Hawks walk up

"If you really want. It's just a prototype"

He smiled pulling at the snaps at his current shirt and pulling it off. I turn away only for him to laugh.

"He doesn't have a shirt on so why are you getting so shy when I take mine off"

"Just put the shirt on" I huff

He took it and after a minute I turned back. He was fluttering his wings in it and rolling his shoulders, "I like this material. Its lightweight"

"Thank you. I thought it would be nice"

It was a bit tight on him. Guro is smaller than him so it didn't fit quite right.

"What are you doing here anyway" Guro spoke up

"Like I said, thought I'd drop by. Any chance you can use your quirk to change the color of this?"

Shit, I can't do that. I smile, "Im a civi, can't use my quirk"

"Come on, I won't tell" He smiled at me

"I think I'm good" I laugh lightly

Guro gave me a questioning look but I just waved him off. Hawks hummed knowingly but went back to the shirt. "So are these going to be part of your new line?"

"Im hoping, how does it feel? Was it easy to put on?"

"Feels good. My wings feel like they can breathe but aren't exposed"