Till Death part 4

Keigos POV

Shit... she knows I saw her dream doesn't she? Fuck fuck fuck. How could she possibly know?? Is she going to blame me? Think I planned it? I fucking hope not!

"I have a few emails to send out before I can take the day. So I'll be a bit but go ahead and eat" I head to my office.

I immediately pull out my phone after closing the door calling Dabi. He picked up soon after.

"Sup" I could practically hear his smirk in his voice

"I swear to God if she finds out about the stunt you-"

"Z is practically untraceable. No way for her to find out"

"Well I am doubting it" I rub my face

"Why?"

"She said something this morning about-" tinglies... what the fuck is that feeling? Is she seriously going through my coat pockets right now??

Ok...if I open the door and call her out she'll be suspicious. She won't find anything of use unless she opens the bottom zipper which should just look like a liner. It feels weird to have someone messing with that.

"Whyd you go quiet?" Dabi scoffed

"I gotta go, wife is up to some shit" I hang up.

I semi-casually leave my office but find her on the couch looking like she was just turning on the TV. I know she was going through my coat, bitch.

"Well that's all I needed for today"

"Good good. I'm going to change into some comfy clothes. I'm thinking Pajama day"

"Pajama day?" I raise an eyebrow

"Yeah, we should just relax"

What's her goal here? She is up to something... just don't know what, "I'll pass. I'm comfortable in my day clothes" I shrug

"Please?" She hummed hugging her knees on the couch. Her usual Yukata was lose leaving some gaping.

Fuck- "Fine"

Damnit Keigo you're fucking weak. She shows a hint of interest and I am at her bec and call. You're better than this.

I am supposed to be spending time with her this week anyway. Gotta find out if she really is what's causing the clan tensions. Technically I am still working but she doesn't have to know that.

Readers POV

Nothing in his coat. Nearly got caught though. That would have sucked. He went off to change out of that stupid vest and button up to get comfy clothes.

I changed into pj pants and a normal shirt. When I go out I barely see him wrestle a hoodie on before plopping on the couch.

"What spurred this?"

"Maybe I wanted to spend time with my husband?"

"Doubt it" he scoffed

I plop onto the couch with him looking at his own pj pants. Don't stare. Bad idea.

Can I not be a creep? I'm acting like a total perve over my own husband. God I'm just morbidly curious over the dumbest shit.

He payed no mind focusing on his phone. Asshole, he is gonna ignore me now? I am supposed to get him wrapped around my finger...

How the hell do I do that? I take note of the bandage on his neck. Well I guess men like the Doting type right?

I take the leap of faith and straddle his lap inspecting the bandage. He jumped and about threw his phone, "How's your cut?"