Bathroom mishap Part 2 🍋

7 o'clock came all too soon. I patted my dress down as the doorbell rang.

Hawks smiled with a hand in his pocket the other holding a bouquet of flowers. He wore a button up and vest with a tie. His slacks were neatly pressed which seemed to clash with his unruly blonde hair.

"Hey dove, ready to go?"

I smile grabbing his tie to tug him forward, "sweet of you to wear something I can lead you with"

His face flushed as he lost his cool aura. I took the flowers putting them in a vase.

"So...movie?" He cleared his throat.

"There is a new one I have been wanting to see.

We made small talk all the way to the theater. He was a bit over dressed but I appreciated his attempt.

Once in the theater I pulled him up to the very top row. The theater was scarce. About half way through the movie I see Hawks is looking a bit bored. He watched the screen but had a stern look as he rested his chin on his hand.

I smile popping up the arm rest between us. He looked at me confused until I pressed a finger to my lips. He raised a brow until I reached over to his bulge. Even in the dark I could see his bright blush.

"What do you think you're doing" he whisper yelled.

"Shh, people are trying to watch the movie" I smile teasingly

He had an even grumpier face making me fight back a giggle cause of his bright red cheeks.

I undid his pants and released him from his boxers. He jumped when I bent down kissing his tip. I licked up his shaft feeling him shiver and strain to keep quiet. I could feel him switch before I gave his head a gentle suck. His one hand held onto the arm rest and I could see his knuckles turning white. His other hand rested on my back gently.

I bobbed my head taking him deeper. His chest rumbled holding back a moan instead giving a low hum. I removed myself and press my lips on his. He took the kiss hungrily.

"Fuck, I need you" he grunted

I pulled his boxers back up and patted his erect bulge, "Later"

He growled but fixed himself. The movie finished and he stood suddenly.

"Let's go"

"Why the hurry?" I sit back happily

He grunted picking me up out of the chair and flew out of the theater. Once outside he took to the skies.

"M-my car is still at the theater" I complain

"I'll get it for you later"

We made it back to my place in no time. I hopped out of his arms to unlock the door but he took to trying to devour my neck. He kissed and licked excitedly. Once I got the door unlocked I grabbed his tie pulling him inside with me. His hands grabbed my hips pulling me back into the air as he did a small spin before going straight into the bedroom.

He layed me on the bed as he took off his vest and tie. I started to unbutton his shirt while he dove in for another kiss. Once his shirt was off we lip locked kissing deeper. He groaned in bliss during the kiss. His hand traced my thigh before pulling my dress up and off.

He licked his lips looking at me drinking up everything he saw. He pulled me up to undo my bra casting it off too the side. He pinched a nipple gently looking into my eyes to look for any discomfort. Satisfied he licked at the nipple grazing his teeth against it. I panted mewling at the feeling. He moved further down to press his wet tongue on my clothed entrance.

"You have no idea how much trouble you're in" he licked his lips, "You're gonna wish you didn't mess with me in public like that"

He slid off my final piece of clothing and kitten licked along my folds. My body shook gasping as he plunged his tongue in. His tongue darted in and out as his thumb found my clit rubbing it harshly.

My body shook feeling the familiar coil.

"I-im gon-" I started but was interupted by a moan as he groaned against me. It sent me over the edge. He licked up all he could. I watched him lick his lips a mischievous gleam in his eye.

"You taste good my little dove but I really wanna make you sing" he went back down giving my clit a harsh suck

I clung to the sheets feeling him slide in two fingers pumping them. My body was shaking with tears pricking at my eyes by the time I came to my second orgasm. He licked his fingers clean before finally undoing his pants. He stripped hopping on the bed to crawl over me.

"I cant tell you how long I've wanted this" he kissed at my cheeks before meeting my lips

He pulled back to rip the condom open before rolling it on keeping eye contact with me. I was finally coming off my high and catching my breath from earlier when he lined up.

He kissed me softly before sliding in with a loud groan

"So much better than I imagined" his eyes rolled back before he shut them tightly.

I could feel him twitch before pulling out to thrust back. I clung to his shoulders and wrapped my legs around his waist greedily wanting every inch he could give me. He pulled one of my thighs up and thrust to get deeper his head kissing my cervix. Each thrust was a feeling of ecstasy as he hit all the best places.

I was practically vibrating in pleasure. I would need to apologize to the neighbors for the noise later. I felt the coil only for the snap to be too soon for warning making me cry out. Hawks grunted at the feeling of my walls clamping around him but powered on until he finally came to his end. His breathing was ragged as he plopped on the bed next to me tossing the soiled condom.

Once my heart stopped pounding in my ears I felt Hawks arms snake around me pulling me into a loving embrace.

"What happened to the nervous wreck from earlier?"

"You played a dangerous game, playing with me earlier" he chuckled lightly. We were drifting fast asleep to deal with the mess in the morning.