Single

(Request)

"It was through a text" Hawks wiped at his tears

"Bitch had you by the wallet" I scoff

"She said she loved me Koji. I just thought..."

"Dude when are you going to start fucking listening to me" I rub my temples

"No reason to be a dick, I have a broken fucking heart here"

I pinch my brows. They dated for 2 months. 2. Hawks needs to not fall for every bad apple he sees.

If a woman gives him enough attention he will trip over himself to be with them.

"Hello?" (Y/N) called in.

Ah, except for one. The one I have TRIED to get him together with for 4 FUCKING months now.

"Come on in. Hawks just broke up with...shit what was this ones name?"

"It was Fujihari!" Hawks whined

She came in carefully. Once again dressed nicely to impress the idiotic man who can't pull his head out of his ass long enough to notice her as anything more than a friend, "Im sorry to hear that Hawks. You weren't together long though were you?"

"2 months" he sniffles

"Yeah just long enough to get enough expensive gifts before they dip" I roll my eyes

She swatted at me and rolled her eyes, "Hawks, there are plenty of fish in the sea. Sometimes it just doesn't work out"

"It was my longest relationship yet" he pouted

"That's really not saying much" I scoff eyeing (Y/N).

I feel almost bad that she's been pining for a guy who obviously can't pull his head out of his ass.

"(Y/N), wanna go out tonight?"

"Oh? Out where?" She raised a brow

"Just for drinks"

"Can I come?" Hawks sniffled

"As long as you don't go looking for a rebound" I glare

"Drinks would be good" Hawks smiled, "get my mind off things"

Of course. He's gonna get hit on and it's gonna be the same thing as every other time. Only this time I am not even going to try and stop it. I'm done trying to fix him. I'm finally going to try and help (Y/N).

Readers POV

I sigh into my drink watching a girl practically throw herself at Hawks. Of course he's getting all gushy and flirty with her.

"Other fish in the sea" Koji sings lightly

"Dont throw my words back like that"

"You know mr tall dark and handsome over there has been eyeing you all night" Koji shrugged

"Uh huh, and I'm not interested"

"Look. Keigo wouldn't appreciate you. We both know you'd be a rebound at this point and you deserve more"

"I don't just want to date him Koji. He's my best friend. I care about him. I care about him so much and-"

"And you shouldn't sacrifice your happiness for his"

Kojis right...shit I just need to fucking get on with my life.

I finish my glass and look over at mr handsome with a smile. A conversation wouldn't hurt.

Hawks POV

She broke up with me. I pout doing my paperwork. I was with Yuri for 2 weeks. Then again we did meet at a bar. Koji won't comfort me though. All he said was i told you so. Serves me right for looking for a rebound I guess.