Swipe Right 🍋

(This one will be theoretically rougher than the others. Spanking included)

"No, no, no, no, no, no pic, no pic, pic of a sunset...and a cheesy one liner. Boring" Nemuri sighed

"Can we not do this?" I sigh

"You need to get out. Go get laid. At least do a date! Here we go. He has a pic of himself in boxers... no face or chest though. He could be a uggo but he's got abs and judging by those boxer briefs a package, that's a right" she smiled swiping.

"Wait wait wait! I didn't approve" I snatch my phone but it was too late. I just got a Match screen.

I back up to his profile looking it over. 3 pictures, the one Nemuri described. Some chicken wings and the last one was just a hand holding yakitori. The description only had 3 letters: DTF

"Nemuri. What does DTF mean?"

"Down to fuck, why?"

I set my phone on the table with a umamused face, "Thats his description"

"Just what you need! Come on. You gotta just get out there" she smiled

"He seems like a total fuck boy!" I complain

"Exactly, no attachments. Wear a condom"

I groan when my phone dinged. It only had a time and an address from the username "WingDaddy"

I scoff, "Who calls themselves WingDaddy?"

"Someone who probably wants to be referred to as daddy" Nemuri Suggested

"I can't do this" I cover my face

"Yes you can, come on you're acting like its your first time"

"It is with some stranger! I feel like a booty call"

"And a damn sexy one, what time ya meeting?" She asks

I check the message, "shit. In an hour. Should I dress up?" I look nervous

She scoffed, "If anything dress down"

I roll my eyes looking at my outfit. It was an endeavor shirt with a skirt and flats, "I thought i looked cute"

"You do but endeavor shirt? You are gonna scare the guy off" Nemuri laughed

"Hey, if he can't handle this then its for the best" I cross my arms

I decided my hour would be spent taking a quick shower and dry before heading the the location. It was a air B&B. Nice but still felt weird. I wanted to turn around but I powered on holding my jacket close until I got the door knocking lightly.

The door swung open to show a man with shades and a mask on. He wore a backpack as well with a beanie with no hair out. Is this guy bald? Who wears shades and a backpack inside? Am I actually getting mugged?

"You 'Kittenlover'?" He asked

"Um, ya?"

He pulled me into the room shutting the door. He twirled his finger at me. I look confused and shrug my hands.

"Spin" I awkwardly turn, "slower"

This felt even more awkward. I finally faced him again as he took off the mask.

"Is that endeavor?"

"Ya? What of it?" I huff offended

"That's fucking awesome" he took off his glasses showing honey eyes while popping off the beanie tossing them onto the kitchen isle.