Seasonal Rut part 5 🍋

(I had mispublished before but now here it is)

"...can I sleep in your room with you?"

"No Hawks"

He gave a small whine but nodded, "I just miss you so much. Being apart hurts"

"Are you being dramatic?"

He shook his head running the tip of his nose up my shoulder again until I shivered.

"That tickles" I huff trying to shove at him lightly.

He caught my hand with a chuckle, "I like watching you shiver though"

"Better be careful or I'll blow in your face again" I stiffle a laugh

"Nuuu" Hawks shoved his head in the crook of my neck.

Teeth. Those are definitely teeth. He nipped gently at my skin.

"Hawks" I warn lightly.

He grunted acknowledging the warning but not heeding it. He kept his gentle nipping, "Im being gentle I swear I won't hurt you...if you want me to stop then I will"

He waited a few seconds for me to speak up before continuing. I... honestly can't bring myself to stop him. It feels good and not to mention I know he is in control of himself for the most part.

He nipped the bundle of nerves and hummed happily when it made me hiss in a breath. He continued to nip and kiss there until I stared to squirm.

"Not going to lie. I want to leave marks. Please?"

"Is this a territory thing?"

"...yes. please? I know you're not my mate but... temporarily?"

"I feel like this is a slippery slope for you"

"Please" he gave little licks to my neck.

"Will you be satisfied if you do?"

"Mhm" he hummed giving another nibble.

"Fine. Just be careful"

His wings flapped and he pulled me closer. His kisses turned to light sucks. I let him trying to keep calm until sudden pain hit me. He bit me. The damn bird bit me.

"Hawks!"

He gave a few apologetic licks to the new wound. I could feel his shoulders bounce while he tried not to laugh.

"You think this is funny don't you?"

"A little. I like feeling you squirm against me"

"So you bit me" I deadpan

"No, I just really wanted to taste you" he hummed, "though it did make me feel better, I didn't even bite that hard anyway, just enough to leave a pretty purple mark"

"Weird bird" I try to control my flush.

I could hear him hum lightly grabbing my hands to hold. He just wants so much attention.

He trailed more kisses on my neck and jaw, "Can you sit on my lap?"

"That doesn't seem like a good idea"

"Im behaving though, right? Come on please? I am craning my neck like this. It will be more comfortable for both of us"

This is pushing boundaries but... that doesn't mean I want to stop. His motions are slower and controlled rather than overwhelming quick pecks. It makes me feel less like I'm being bombarded.

Fuck it, why not. I move to his lap. His hands found my hips guiding me to straddle him. Although this is embarrassing he seemed beyond happy. This is the most relaxed I've seen him. No more stress gripping or hurt looks. His thumbs rubbed circles on my hips moving under my shirt to pet the bare skin.