Blindfolds and Wings part 2🍋

The week felt hectic. I worked fewer hours and paid off all my debts but it all felt surreal.

My biggest question was who is Keigo. I couldn't find anything though. Nothing on social media or a phone book. Not even a nickname. I was able to find 3 people with the same name but they couldn't be him based on size. The day finally came where I could visit again but I wanted answers.

I enter the penthouse and see the blindfold again. I grab it putting it on and leaned against the wall.

The sound of sudden footsteps alerted me, "Keigo?" I called out

"Yes my dove" His knuckles brushed my cheek

"I... have a lot of questions" I admit

"Is that how you wanna spend our session?" Disappoint laced his voice.

"M...no but...yes" I felt torn. I wanted the feeling of him again. I craved it but I needed answers.

"We can do both" his hot breath grazed my ear before he nibbled gently.

I nodded lightly, "What's your real name"

He seemed to chuckle, "Hard to say. Keigo is a name I was forced to abandon but I still like hearing it on your lips" his hands caressed my hides as he gave little kisses on my neck.

"Why can't I see you"

"Easy, you'd recognize me. I'm fairly famous" He gave a lick afterward causing me to shiver.

"I can keep quiet" I plead

"I have no doubt but I can't risk it" His voice was a bit harsher, he really didn't like that question.

"What's your quirk"

I could hear him growl, "If you don't Quit trying to identify me I'm gonna cancel these little sessions, which is a shame since we just started" he threatened

"I. I'll stop" I whimper.

"Good girl" he purred out going back to his kissing

"Why this penthouse?"

"It's private. I bought it a while back but decided that I didn't like its location. Too far from work" He didn't seem as interested in talking anymore but I wanted to press on.

"How long have you been doing this"

He left my neck abruptly, "What?"

"How long have you been doing this. Getting sessions with girls?" I press

"Dove, this has all only been for you" his voice seemed hurt.

"Then how are you so good" I flushed at my own question

He chuckled again lightly, "Watched a couple of dozen videos and natural talent. If you know anatomy it helps too."

I could hardly believe his statement. He was so gentle and did so well.

"It's my turn to ask some questions. Have you ever been with anyone before?" He purred in my ear

"Well...I've had boyfriends before but...I committed to my family. Didn't really do much but kiss and hold hands. Ended up staying single after highschool"

"You're so innocent it's sweet, I just want to eat you up" he groaned slightly running his teeth on my neck.

I got goosebumps from the feeling but couldn't help it. He made me want him. I sucked in my lower lip biting back my words but I couldn't help the pleading whimper.

He moved my hair out of the way gaining more access to my neck, "Can I mark you?"

I nodded and his lips met my flesh again. He started leaving hickeys humming In satisfaction. His hands found under my thighs and he lifted me around his hips pressing me into the wall. I moved my hands to go around him but he caught them placing them on his shoulders.

"Keep them here" he gave a soft growl before continuing.

His hips grinded against me making me flush. His hums turned to muffled groans against my skin. I could feel him through his jeans making me flush more. He growled and I flinched feeling his teeth sink into my neck, not hard enough to draw but it would definitely bruise. He licked it before peppering it in soft kisses.

"Is it ok if I take this to the bedroom?" He seemed to pant in my ear, I could feel the heat from his face and sense his pleading eyes.

I felt like my head was on a swivel nodding yet again. I liked that he asked though. I felt vulnerable in the blindfold but he made me feel more in control. He walked us to what I guessed was the bedroom. He leaned me down and I relaxed when I felt the soft bed under me.

My clothes seemed to have disappeared before I realized it. I could feel his chest was bare with my hands. I try to slide my hand down curiously but his hand caught mine. He kissed it placing it back on his shoulder. I felt his thumb press against my clit. He was so gentle again.

He slipped a finger in and soon followed with a second. My body submitted to him so easily squirming from the pleasure.

"Please" he seemed to beg. Even without explaining, I knew what he was asking.

"Y-yes" I agreed.

He pulled away and I could hear the sound of a belt. I shivered in anticipation hearing the sound of moving fabric. Finally the bed dipped as he moved me to where he wanted me to lay. He gave me a short but sweet kiss before I felt his tip press my entrance. He made sure to put my hands back on his shoulders before starting to sheath himself. It wasn't painful but it did sting. It felt like it just kept going till he finally stopped. I heard him give a soft pant before he spoke to himself 'so warm' he seemed to marvel. He peppered me in kisses until i fully relaxed.

He slid out slowly and snapped back. I heard him curse under his breath. His hands found my hips where I could feel him tremble. I pull at his shoulders and he comes down for a kiss. He once again went for short pecks but I kept his shoulders down. I egged him on gaining a more passionate kiss. My hands went up to curl into his hair. It wasn't too long but not too short either.

He started moving at a regular pace. The kiss was interrupted by our moans and groans but we pressed on. He pulled my knee up and his thrusts deepened as he pulled back. My body moved with each thrust.

I blinked open an eye only to realise the blindfold had shifted up. Before me was the Number 2 hero panting covered in a thin layer of sweat. A few of his blond strands stuck to his forehead and his wings entrapped each side of us. His eyes were squeezed shut as he let out another groan.

He opened them in a half-lidded look only for him to completely stop when meeting my eyes. He was panting with his face flushed. He looked away and ran a hand through his messy locks cursing.

I couldn't help but grab the back of his neck and pull him back down. I locked our lips and he kissed back passionately. His tongue invaded my mouth feeling every corner. He continued his thrusting at a faster pace. I felt myself coil before finally snapping, his name left my lips in a passionate cry.

He rode out my orgasm before meeting his own. He shivered pulling out laying back on the bed.

"So...you know who I am" he stated slowly.

"Yeah..." I pulled off the blindfold tossing it aside

"Will you stay with me?" His honey eyes met mine.

"Yes" I nuzzle at his neck.

He smiled lazily as his breathing slowed falling asleep. I soon followed after.