Yakuza Part 4 🍋

(This got kinkier then expected. So beware)

"I swear to God if we're caught ill feed you to the dogs myself" I huff

"As long as you stay quiet no one will know" Hawks hummed against my neck

"I have 5 minutes at most before they get suspicious"

"Then I shouldn't waste a second should I?"

Hawks started undoing the button on my pants pressing himself further against my backside.

"I can't clean up"

"I've got this, quit worrying. Just keep bracing yourself against the wall. You'll need it"

He wasted no time starting to finger me. He knew exactly what to do to make me putty in his hands.

"Better keep quiet, your men are just out that door, I don't think you'd want them to see their strong leader at the mercy of a pro hero" Hawks chuckled

"You're such a sadist" I suck in my lip to keep quiet

"If you keep biting your lip you'll bruise it and they'll be suspicious" he cooed.

This has been going on for a month. Sneakily meeting up, having our fun. He knew every inch of me and used it to his advantage.

"If you give me another hickey I'm going to kill you"

"I can't help it, it's not like they know who's leaving them. They just know you are off limits" his teeth grazed my neck

"Possessive bird" I scoff pressing back into him earning a growl from him.

"You asked for it" he added another finger pistoning them with precision.

His other hand clamped over my mouth keeping me quiet. I could see stars in the back of my eyes feeling myself get close. I grinded into his fingers so close until he suddenly stopped making me whine.

"5 is up" he chuckled stealing his fingers back.

I turned towards him fixing myself glaring at him while he tauntingly licked off his fingers.

"In 20 i had better see you on my bed"

"You know for a fact I can't travel undetected all the way there in 20" he scoffed

"Not my problem" I wink leaving the store room.

It didn't take long till I made it to my room finding Hawks there before me.

"See, I knew you'd make it"

"You're lucky" he rolled his eyes

"No no no, you're the lucky one pretty bird. I got you a little present"

He raised an eyebrow but sat back on the bed. I pulled out a box from my dresser.

"Didn't think I'd be getting a gift from you?"

"I didn't think so either but shopping online i just had to" I opened the box pulling out a red collar with gold lettering saying 'Pretty bird'

"Aw, you going to wear that for me?"

"Actually is for you to wear" I toss the box aside straddling his lap. I put the collar on him. I made sure the soft leather was dyed the same color as his wings. It was perfect.

I look at his face to see just how red it has turned. His bottom lip caught in his teeth. I smile looping my fingers on the loop that hung down in the center and tug, "Perfect"

"And what is this for?" He had a bit of a flush on his cheeks

"Just steaking my claim. You're mine now birdy"