Broken Birdy Part 2 (Hawks POV)

Home. I just want to go home. Not the penthouse but her house. I sigh stretching my wings lightly before heading onto her balcony.

She has let me come over whenever now. Even said I could just come on in. I try to visit once a week. I get lots of cuddles. I was able to manage a forehead kiss the last time and I'm determined to get a kiss on the cheek this time.

I open the door excitedly when my face fell...what the fuck.

The place is a mess. The bookshelf is splintered on the floor. Things are torn out of place. What stood out to me the most was scorch marks on the walls.

I grit my teeth looking around. Behind the couch is lettering burned into the wallpaper.

'Got your girl'

Its hard to breathe. Holy fuck...I gotta stay calm. Think about this. What do I need to do here. Fuck...fuck fuck fuck

"Fuck!" I huff gripping my hair to try and calm down.

Ok ok...call the police. We can get an investigation going. Fuck...they are just going to take forever. God damnit. How long have they been gone.

I check the kitchen. The damn stove is still on. There was some noodles in the pot. They are soft but not quite mush. Can't have been gone for more than an hour. I shut off the stove and look for anything else. A knife on the floor...shit there is blood.

Come on. More clues. Something that gives me an idea of their condition.

Bloody handprint on the counter. Its large. I know its his. He's injured. That's my girl. She gave him a fight.

How could I let this happen. Our relationship isn't even public. He must have been tracking me. Its more frustrating since my current mission is trying to gain their fucking favor but now he's screwing with me.

Ok. Cops. Ill tip anonymously. Then head to the fucking warehouse I usually see him at. Need to cover my bases so if I can't get her they can.

The warehouse looks empty but I know better. That asshole has to be here. If he layed a hand on a single hair on her head...fuck the commission I'll kill him.

I enter keeping my guard up. It didn't take long till my eyes met bright blue ones.

"Give her back" I keep my feather drawn.

"Better be careful, kill me and you'll never find her" Dabi smirked

"I said give HER BACK!" Im losing my cool. I need to keep calm. I grip my feather trying to keep myself grounded. Getting angry isn't going to help.

"You know, I may just keep her for myself. She isn't really my type but she could make a good cock sleeve"

I am rigid. I am going to kill him. I want his blood on my hands. I swear to God they won't be able to identify his mangled body.

"Oh? Hit a nerve there? Got quite the bloodlust in your eyes" he had a sick smile, "Dont worry, she's safe. For now"

"What the hell do you want Dabi. I'm not playing games" I practically growl

"You know I followed you for a long while. You just kept going over there. Again and again. I finally got curious. You know, when I climbed up to that balcony it wasn't even locked. She didn't even see me coming"

"You've had your fun. Pissed me off and whatnot so give her back. She is a innocent civilian"

"You really think that matters to me?"

I was about to bark back when I hear a sudden thud drawing both of our attention. I hardly give him a second glance rushing towards it finding a large transport crate cracked open. I shove it open to see her hog tied with tear stains down her cheeks trying to ram her shoulder against the box.