Till Death part 6

"Keigo why-" I motion to his full plate

"I just have no appetite" he groaned

"You need to eat" I huff

"Do I? Cause lately I've just been drinking water and been fine"

I sigh and put his plate in the microwave, "Fine, but eat it if you ever feel hungry"

"But don't you want more food?" He questioned all too excitedly

"Why are you so obsessed with my eating and not your own?"

"I don't know alright" he crossed his arms looking more guilty than mad

"Its fine birdbrains. I get it, your brain is a mess right now"

He took my comforting words and nodded before sinking into the couch next to me and low key snuggled up to me.

He's been clingy. Nevermind, clingy isn't the half of it. He's been downright insatiable. He is popping my bubble all the time.

"Please please please" he muttered lightly

"What husband?"

"I need more than just the ring" he huffed

"No" I double down.

He wants to leave a hickey on me. He Says its because the wedding band isn't enough.

"I'll get you a new one, find you the biggest fucking diamond so everyone sees it"

"Husband, I said no"

He hissed in a frusterated breath slamming his fist into his thigh. Its been his frustration response. How I know he's at the end of his rope. Though after enough times he'll give himself a limp from what I can guess is bruising.

I sigh and pull him into a hug that he melted into nuzzling at me lightly. His comfort action. I don't know why he does it but it keeps him calm. Its sweet honestly though I'd never openly admit it.

He's sweet. My husband. He's been staying home too and cleaning. Its nice. Gosh he smells nice. I just want to ki- nope!

"I need you to go shower" I hum

"Again" he groaned

"Yes, again"

"Can you PLEASE just deal like I have"

"What do you mean like you have" I huff

"You are only affected when I start to smell, that feeling is with me all the time"

Is he serious?? "Fine, I can deal for a bit" I sigh. It's only fair. His skin looks irritated from repeat showers anyway

I rubbed the tension from his shoulders for a while until we separated for Keigo to start dinner.

It was when he got it in the oven he caught me off guard. I was walking through the living room when he stopped me.

"Come here" he muttered lightly pulling me towards him

"Hm?" I look confused until his hands met my shoulders, "Keigo what the-"

"Shhh, relax" he pulled me close and started to caress.

His hand caressed my cheek and shoulder, it would go into my hair soothingly. I slowly relax letting him as he brought me closer so we were chest to chest as he caressed.

"Why?" I mumble no interest in fighting it but just looking for reason

"You looked stressed" he mumbled back seeming to have no interest in being any louder than I was