Seasonal Rut Part 2

Its like having a very large cat. He is wanting attention. He grabbed my other hand holding it in his on his chest. I fortunately have my show so I can care less.

He is being well behaved and that's all that I care about. The email described him like a monster. It talked a lot about Hightened aggression, physical changes and a danger to females.

I haven't seen any of these behaviors though. If anything he a danger to males. He is just wanting attention and affection. My attention is drawn back to him when I hear soft pant.

"You ok?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Just... really hot" he looks away from me

"Want me to turn up the a/c?"

"No that won't help"

"You should take off your jacket if you're so hot" I roll my eyes laughing to myself

His eyes widened slightly but he nodded. He sat up pulling off the jacket before laying back down.

He seemed happier and more relaxed. I was about to go back to my show when I notice something stuck in Hawks feathers.

"Um. Hawks, you have a leaf"

"A leaf?" He looked confused

I go to grab it but it was caught around a feather. I huff taking both hands to move his feathers to try and get it out.

A mess of sudden flapping was followed by lots of movement. His arm hooked onto my legs pulling them on the couch and he pushed me face down. He layed against my back his arms around me and hands holding mine under me as we both layed flat

"W-we are going to pretend none of that happened. I am..Am trying to be good but I...I can't have you doing that" he stuttered and panted.

I could feel something particularly hard against my thigh, "Hawks... please tell me that's a cell phone"

"Um... that's a cellphone?"

"Are you lying?"

"Maybe"

I flush deeply. Hawks hand held mine tighter as he layed his head down on my upper shoulderblade. I try to relax but feel a sudden light kiss on my shoulder making me jump.

"Hawks!"

He whined but layed his head back down, "I can't help it"

"Please don't start acting like a cat in heat" I bury my face in the couch cushion feeling more embarrassed

"Im a male I don't go into heat" he scoffed, "I go into rut"

"Fine then don't go into rut" I rolled my eyes

"It's already way to late for that" he spoke meekly muffled against my back

"Damnit Hawks I told you to be good"

"Im trying. You are the one who touched me"

"I didn't think you'd react this way"

He huffed whining, "You have no idea how must restraint I am showing"

"Restraint? I didn't think that word was even in your vocabulary"

He whimpered but just kept his head on my shoulder blade.

"Hawks why did you come here? You should have stayed home"

"I missed you..." he turned his head to lay on his cheek instead

"You keep saying that but I still don't understand"

"You never FaceTimed...or even texted. I got lonely" he nuzzled his cheek on my shoulder, "I was scared you were out with some guy"