The Shipper

I stared at the presentation in confusion. Midnight was shaking her head.

"By reports they steal heros and villains alike. So we need to keep our guard up. Patrols will now be done in groups of 3 until they are captured"

A cocky voice suddenly spoke up, "Whats really the harm? I really don't get why we are panicking over this. Just some fan making people kiss" Hawks had his feet up on the meeting table while looking at his phone, "I mean, unless you're scared of who you are paired with. Just cause Eraser head threw a fit about it happening to him and Mic doesn't mean it's horrible"

"Its still kidnapping, and invasion of privacy" FatGum reasoned, "You are literally trapped until you follow their instructions. This person may have fairly innocent requests now but they could make people fight gladiator style in the future"

"Thus far its only instructions to kiss the other person, which for some of us is an act of infidelity" Rocklock shook his head

"This is based on who they think would be good together right? So how bad could it be" Hawks shrugged

"Last week Endeavor had to lick a trashcan" Midnight pointed out

I stiffled a laugh by clearing my throat, "Either way they are stopping us from doing our jobs"

"As long as we stay in groups we'll be fine. They appear to be limited by proximity" Midnight finished

The meeting ended and heros started to split when a hand caught my shoulder. I turned to see the rabbit hero Miruko with a wide smile.

"Can you do us a solid and travel with us? Going out for some food"

I looked to see it was her and Hawks forming a group. I decided to go with. We were in the same age range so it worked well.

We traveled to get food Miruko and Hawks talking while I just tagged along. Sitting at a booth next to Miruko, Hawks suddenly addressed me from across from us.

"Hey (H/N) who do you think are the next targets?"

"I don't think that's appropriate. It's not cool to think about who the next victims will be" I rolled my eyes

"I can't say i really see the harm. I have already had it happen to me and it went better than expected" Miruko shrugged

"Wait, it happened to you?" I looked at her interested, "with who?"

"It was a villian, we are keeping this just between us. I won't name any names but I can say it wasn't a total loss. The instructionscan totally change in the box. Kissing is just the common one" she smirked

"Im looking up online what the most popular celebrity ships are" Hawks laughed, "I kinda wanna know who Fatgum would be paired with"

"We already know you are probably going to be with a chicken nugget" Miruko poked fun at Hawks

"Actually I have quite a few potential candidates thank you. Including you two" he smiled showing the fanart he found on his phone, "Also have endeavor, some villian, and endeavors daughter"

"We know for a fact not endeavor" I laugh

"Definitely not me" Miruko fake gagged

"Whats with all the fire users? Don't people know I prefer not to be fried chicken?" Hawks rolled his eyes setting his phone down

"That still leaves (H/N)" Miruko points out

"That's a no" I shake my head

"Would kissing me be that bad? Promise I won't use tongue unless you want to" Hawks teased making me roll my eyes.