Swipe Right Part 2 🍋

Im STILL sore. That damn bird. It has been 2 days. The hickeys are still healing and I have one hell of a hand mark on my behind that is finally healing. I can walk but yesterday sucked.

"Come on? Details?" Nemuri smiled, "I wasn't even trying to hook you up with a pro hero"

"I already told you it was a one night thing" I roll my eyes

"One night yet he took you home?"

"Its all because of that damn shirt"

"Seriously" she grimaced

"There were only 50 made. Plus it's Endeavor so there are probably less than that"

"So it's special?"

"Yeah" I sigh eating my takeout, "Its currently running for an estimated price of $950 USD"

"Holy shit, that's like more than 100,000 yen!" she stared at the shirt currently in my folded laundry

"It actually hasn't raised that much. I bought it 6 years ago for 60. If that was AllMight it would probably be in the millions"

"You're right but it's still impressive"

I hum finishing my food and toss the container.

"So was he good?"

"Nemuri!"

"What? Its a good question" she shrugged, "Young love, so sweet but passionate. I'm such a sucker for romance"

"There was no romance involved" I scoff

"If there was no romance then explain his pouty expression when you made us leave?" She smirked

"Cause he couldn't get the shirt"

"If he REALLY wanted it do you think you would have it right now?"

"Well..."

She smirked before grabbing my phone, "Now I'm curious. Here is a good way to find out about him"

I watch curiously, "What are you doing?"

"Checking something" she pulled up the dating profile and went to the messages clicking on WingDaddy, "Just as I thought"

"What?" I look confused

She pointed to the screen right under his name 'Profile Deleted'

"Someone doesn't have a profile anymore" she sang

"So?"

"Means 2 things, he is too lazy to keep up on it or... someone found what they were looking for" she nudged my shoulder

"You realise we haven't even had a whole conversation"

"Changes nothing" she shrugged smirking, "Maybe he was enraptured by your smoking hot body and the pleasure you provided"

"Dont even. Like I said, its all that stupid shirt" I roll my eyes

"We'll see. Now, Midnight's perfect way to get rid of marks!" She smirked.

After an hour of Nemuri's treatment my hickeys were barely there, sore for sure but almost gone. The bitemark still apparent but faded.

Nemuri was on her way out opening the door only to find a particularly surprised looking birdboy with his hand up ready to knock.

"I'll leave you kids be~" Nemuri snickered slipping past him to her car.

"Uh...hey?" He stuffed his hands in his pockets and avoided eye contact putting up a cool air about him.