In-laws part 2 🍋

(Someone said I should finish what I started so here yall go)

Keigo tossed me over his shoulder walking to the bedroom.

"Hey! What are you? A caveman?"

"Ug ug, sex" he laughs tossing me on the bed.

"You animal" I roll my eyes.

Keigo growled playfully while crawling over me starting to drown me in a wave of kisses. I meet his lips putting an end to the endless pecks for a long more passionate kiss that he groaned into.

"I love you so much. I wanna taste you so bad, sit on my face?"

"Im heavy and you get WAY too into it, I'm scared I'm going to hurt you" I lightly brush away the stands of hair that tried to fall in his face

"Pleease, please please" he nuzzled at me, "Its fine, if you break my neck it'll make a great story and be so worth it"

"I could suffocate you"

"Bet" he hummed licking his lips, "I want you writhing before I fuck you into the mattress"

"You better tap out if you even start feeling light headed" I warn

Keigo has no concern for his personal safety, last time he had me ride his face he passed out from not breathing. I just about had a panic attack, then he came to all he wanted to do was continue though! I was mad at him for a week for giving me a heart attack thinking I killed my husband while riding his face!

"Fine" he layed back on the bed excitedly after tossing off his shirt, "Your thone is ready" he winked sticking out his tongue.

I roll my eyes discarding my clothes before straddling his head. He quickly wrapped his hands around my hips trying to pull me down but I stayed up, "Promise me you'll tap out if you need"

"I promise, now come here" he whined lightly trying to pull me down again.

I finally move down greeted by his tongue. Keigo was less worried about precision and seemed to just lap and devour what he could. I felt teeth suddenly teasingly nibble my clit.

"You bite that I'm going to pluck you like a chicken" I glare down at his playful face.

He instead wrapped his lips around it giving it a generous suck. He continues licking and sucking in more precise movements humming and moaning giving new vibrations making me start to grind on his face.

His hands suddenly tighten on my hips making me sit up away from him scared to make him pass out.

I was met with an icy glare and harsh tug trying to pull me back, "No running away from me tonight baby, I'm not done till your legs are shaking" his tongue darted out to get at the mixture of slick and saliva on his lower face.

"I was scared I was hurting you"

He only responded with another pull to my hips urging them back to him which I complied to the needy command.

His precise movements were finally paired with a finger entering shortly joined by a second. He curled them expertly hitting that spot that made my thighs shake.

"Good girl" he hummed

"Keigo y-ou are going to make me cum" I grip the headboard to help support myself

"On my face baby" he opened his mouth sticking his tongue out lewdly flicking it over my clit.

The final threads snapped making me cling harder to the headboard. Keigo eventually helped me move off of him as he wiped his face.

"My good girl" he cooed lightly pulling me closer to him and layed me down.

"I don't think I'm writhing yet" I tease

"I never said I was a patient man. As much as I love feeling your thighs squeeze my head I want to feel you squeezing somewhere else"

Little kisses and pecks littered my face while he worked his belt off finally tossing his bottoms aside. He grabbed a condom from the side table drawer slipping it on.

He teased the head at my entrance rubbing it up to press at my clit and back.

"Keigo, quit teasing" I huff

"Im trying to make it easier on you"

He finally pressed in resting his forehead against mine. I shut my eyes melting into the feeling of him.

"Can you do that thing with your hips?"

I roll my hips and hear him groan bucking his hips more right where I needed him.

"I love you. I love you so much" he panted giving sloppy kisses between each statement

"I love you too kei"

He whimpered pressing his forehead back to mine, "I-i can't last"

"Go ahead kei" I kissed him lovingly feeling him shiver

He lost himself clinging to me panting afterward resting his head on my chest, "s-sorry"

"Don't apologize" I pet his head lightly

"So good, so so good" he nuzzled before finally getting up and throwing the condom away.

He moved back to my side snuggling into my chest. His legs curled up under mine as he snuggled.

"Happy birdy?"

"Very"

"I love you" I meet him in a sweet kiss

"I love you too"