Omegaverse Part 3

The blush settled back on my face as I hopped off the counter and back to the room. I couldn't help but pick at my fingers and pace. I wanted him so bad. I think it's just Omegan urges but I couldn't help it. I needed relief that I couldn't satisfy myself. The evening settled and I couldn't take it. I had to see him. I snuck out of the guest room and made it to his door. I heard the shower turn off and felt my face heat up. This was a bad idea but I can't take it.

I creak open the door and Hawks head snapped in my direction at the sound. Damn door ruins everything. He was in a pair of Endeavor boxers with a towel in his messy hair.

"Someone is being a peeping tom. Everything OK?" He opened the door looking at me.

I could only shrink back wearing a large tee and underwear. I pulled the tee down and felt my bottom lip slip between my teeth trying not to blush. I moved my gaze to the floor.

He leaned on the doorway staring down at me, "Did you come here for something?"

I could only nod feeling my body shake.

I hear the floor creak and I could feel Hawks hot breath fan my ear, "Is it a big strong alpha what you want?"

I again nodded shivering.

He leaned back on the door "I'm a dangerous man Purity. If I were you I'd run fast and far. For all you know I could drop you like a sack of potatoes after this" he warned

"(Y/N), please call me (Y/N)"

"You're serious about this?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Can...can you just help me through this?" I moved to lock eyes with him but flinched at the intensity in his eyes.

"I don't think I could hold back from marking you" He was serious.

"Just...try?" I pant feeling a sudden heat. His pheromones alone started making my legs shake.

"You can barely stand from my pheromones, why should I? I don't think your body could even handle me" His tone was cold.

"Damnit Hawks Please. I don't care anymore just please" I couldn't take it anymore.

He acted quickly knowing he had permission pulling me up by my thighs. He kissed me gently slowly growing more aggressive. He pinned me on the bed before removing the shirt that obstructed his view. His wings were fluffed as he seemed to give a chirp of excitement followed by more bites and the addition of hickeys. His thumb found its way over my clothed clit and rubbed it gently. I felt like I was burning. I whined only wanting him more.

He got the hint removing my remaining cloth and slipped a digit in. I shivered as he pumped it adding an additional one. I couldn't help the lewd sounds I made. I could see him biting his lower lip his eyes filled with lust and joy. He return to kissing enjoying my moans as I fought to return the kiss. I felt the sweet relief I had been craving for so long as hawks continued making my eyes want to roll back.

I could hear him hum in satisfaction as he licked his fingers clean. I can only hear the light ring in my ears before the world faded to black.

I woke back up in my nest in the guest room dressed. Did I have a wet dream? About Hawks? My face flushed thinking about it all. It seemed so real. I get up and dressed figuring water could clear my mind.

I open my door and look down the hall to see hawks in the kitchen making food on the stove. I was about to close the door when a feather flung it open.

Hawks was looking over his shoulder at me. His gaze looked grim. The feathers pushed me forward into the dining area. He met me in there and examined me thoroughly before sighing in relief.