Slytherin Part 3 🍋

(Author- Chan is not a 3 way person. Mostly cause I'm possessive as fuck. But im going to try my best to write one here. I tried researching this stuff but most writing feels like we are objectifying both of them instead of having anything meaningful. I can't promise this is going to be good or any better but ill try cause I respect these characters more than that)

Dabi and Hawks are acting weird again and I don't particularly like it. They kept giving eachother looks. Originally I thought it was them pitting against eachother or some petty fight but the look is different.

I sit back in the Slytherin common room watching the giant squid slowly drift overhead.

"(Y/N), Are you going to see your family for Christmas?" Hawks flopped down next to me.

"Nah, got no interest. Usually I would but they are all traveling to see the extended family and that's a pass"

"Want to celebrate it with me and Dabs?"

I noticed his eyes flick to Dabi's with that same look. What the fuck are they planning? Maybe...a Christmas gift? Maybe?

"Sure, sounds fun" I smile, "I can make some Christmas cookies"

"Yeah just don't burn the bottoms of them again" Dabi snickered.

"I've gotten better!"

"Yeah when we remind you" Hawks smirked playing with a stand of my hair.

He is a lot more touchy. He has no issues popping my bubble and has only gotten more bold as we got older.

Once he got bored of playing with my hair he leaned on my shoulder letting his hand rest on my thigh. Dabi eyed him but didn't speak up.

I really hate this tension, "So...you two want to make some plans? I was thinking we could...I don't know maybe bake together? Play some games. I have trivia"

"I've already got some plans" Dabi rolled his eyes

"Oh" I pout slightly. I was hoping we could spend more time together during break.

Hawks rubbed my thigh lightly. I felt it dip under my skirt slightly before curling to grip my inner thigh. It was only there for a second before it went back to just resting as if nothing happened, "Don't worry. We'll hang out" he spoke soothingly

I could hardly register his words. My face feels hot. I have an urge to flex my thighs but I know he'll notice if I do.

It didn't take long until Christmas break started. It seems so weird having the castle so...empty. Dabi and Hawks went through this every year?

I was the only Puff to stay. The kitchen seems so...empty. I really hate this. I need something. I need company. So alone. Why is the castle so ominous when alone. I start moving before thinking. I make it to the door only for it to open. Hawks and Dabi look at me confused.

"Are you ok?" Dabi looked concerned

"Why are you crying?" Hawks suddenly cupped my face wiping a few tears i hadn't realized I shed.

"I... don't know" I sniffle lightly.

They both pulled me into a hug. One of them petting my head, "We're here. No reason to cry" Hawks cooed

"I think I just got... overwhelmed...underwhelmed maybe? You two deal with this every year?"

"We had eachother, and now we have you" Dabi kissed the side of my head.

I smile lightly feeling a little better.

"Come on, we have something for you" Hawks spoke up.