Instincts (Reverse) Part 2 🍋

This male is insane. He's talking about having the same mate for life. I couldn't help but think on it though. Maybe this could be our compromise.

I nuzzle at him gently. A life mate...I guess I wouldn't have to search for a mate cause id always have one. It wouldn't be bad. I kiss at his neck.

"You're really testing my restraint kid"

"I could do with a life mate. So don't restrain yourself then"

"In 2 hours we'll see"

"You know what we could do with 2 hours?" I run a finger down his chest before hooking it on his pants button and popping it

"No no no" he grabbed my hands, "Bad"

I notice his feather carrying over the rope again and glare at him, "I won't fall for that again. If that rope is used" I lean into his ear, "I know how to tie a knot"

"Kid I'm not going to have sex with you" Hawks

"Please" I bat my lashes pressing against him. I lift my knee and start giving him some friction on the front of his pants, "With a bucket of chicken on top"

His head rolled back and hit the wall, "Fuuck. Ok ok new plan"

He pushed me off only to press me against the wall. His lips crashed against mine. The kiss was bruising but I loved it.

"Jump"

I follow the order and he caught my thighs lifting me and pinning me against the wall. His kisses traveled down to my neck as he grinded his hips against mine.

"You asked for this" he growled out.

He hummed and kissed against my neck. His teeth grazed before I feel him bite. My hands ball into fists against his shirt until he releases licking at the new wound. He continued adding hickeys and more bites.

"Please, please fuck me" I whine.

"You are only going to get what I give you"

I whine but he continued to just kiss and mark. I pulled off my shirt and his kisses continued lower across my chest.

"Pick a number between one and 10" he started walking over to the guest room.

"5?" I raise an eyebrow curiously.

"Good choice. We'll see if you can even make it there" he layed me down on the bed.

"How many what?"

"Orgasms you get" he spoke simply making me blush, "Im gonna try to wear you out"

He pulled my pants down in one motion. His kisses moved to my thighs coating them with their own hickeys and bites.

He groaned against my skin mumbling, "I want to mark every inch of your skin. You're mine now and you aren't going to get away"

He looked up at me catching my gaze. His look was dark, possessive, and warning but I loved it. He smirked licking up my thigh.

"Hawks plea-"

His hand met my outer thigh with a harsh slap, "You only get what I give you. You should thank me for that much"

"T-thank you"

"Thank you for what?"

"Thank you for marking me"

I watched him shudder before crawling back up me to kiss me passionately. I loved the feeling of his warm hands against me as they caressed my skin. His fingers curled into my hair to move my head for a deeper kiss.