Till death Part 2

I feel relaxed until the man i call my husband returned. He had a small wrapped gift in hand.

"Here" he shoved it into my hands while walking by to the TV

"What's this?"

"Its for me suddenly leaving" he started scrolling through the movie section on our streaming service

He's never given me a gift before? He's done much worse too so I know his excuse is fucking bullshit. I unwrap it anyway surprised by my favorite snack, "These are my favorite"

"I know"

Bull shit, "How so?"

"You hoard them in the lower cabinet. Act like I don't know my own kitchen. Come sit"

Ok less bullshit then, "Whyd you wrap it?" I sit on the opposite end of the couch

"Thought you'd like it more? Would you rather me not have?"

I shrug feeling awkward. He finally turned to face me, "I know you sneak off the property"

Fuck, "And?"

"Care to tell me what you're doing?"

"I can't always be here. I am my own person"

"You better not be sleeping around" he glared, "Itll ruin my reputation"

"I would say the same but you visit gentleman's clubs"

"How did you-" he flinched

"You told me. Just now actually"

"I go with colleagues. Its because they wish to go" he scoffed

"Sure" I keep my voice thick with sarcasm.

"God damnit im just trying to be nice and ask but fine. If you're going to be this way I guess it doesn't matter" he huffed

"Fine"

"Fine"

"Im going-"

"No we are going to watch a movie"

"Not interested" I roll my eyes

"Get your ass over here. I said we are watching a god damn movie together"

"And I said I'm not interested"

I moved to get up off the couch but his hand caught my wrist. I am not standing for this. I am not going to be pushed around by him.

I pull my hip blade with the opposite hand and straddle his lap pressing the blade to his throat.

He looked stunned for only a second before forming a sneer raising his hands in mock surrender, "You wouldn't dare"

"I wouldn't but I would leave a good scar" I threaten

He scoffed rolling his eyes.

What told a VERY different story was the feeling of something particularly hard under me, "That better be a phone"

"Better get off before you find out" he raised a brow

No man would have the sheer confidence to say that with a straight face. Thats gotta be something else.

Keigos POV

SHIT SHIT SHIT. It is taking every ounce of control right now for me not to think with my dick. She settled on my lap looking unimpressed keeping a knife to my throat. Her other hand is currently on my chest since it was used to support herself before she settled into me.