Brat part 2 🍋

I found myself almost excited getting to the hotel room at 8 for set up. I may be going overboard but...I can't much help it.

I frown when I don't see Hawks until 8:32. He had a dumb smirk while he was at it, "Sorry I'm late"

"No you're not" I shake my head.

"I can at least pretend" he shrugged

"Come here" He seemed to shrink a little but walked over to me. I slide his coat off before forcing him to the ground, "Sit"

Once he sat on the ground i sat up on the bed, "Is there anything off the table?"

He figited shaking his head, "Not that I know of"

"We are using the light system. I will stop the moment you say red. At yellow we will do whatever needed to make you more comfortable. Green I'll keep going"

"I get it, can we start now?" He rolled his eyes

Back to being a fucking brat, "It would be good for you to remember who begged who to be here"

He scoffed but stayed mostly quiet.

I need to start light with him. As much as I would love to just destroy him I don't know his limits. He doesn't seem to know his own either.

"I'll be real easy on you, wouldn't want to fuck you stupid quite yet"

He scoffed, "Like that's even possible"

"Dont test me birdy" I flick his nose making him recoil. 

I grab him by the hair bringing him close. He gave quite the snarl at that, "Got anything to back that up"

He started to stand to try and take control. A poor decision on his part when I got a leg on his shoulder and slammed him down onto the bed. His head firmly pressed between my thighs and my hands holding his wrists in place, "I am going to make you forget your own name if you aren't careful"

"Fucking try me" he spat

"Color?"

"Green as hell" he smirked pulling at my grip obviously not too much. It could be consitered almost playful.

It was when he used his wings to sit up i panicked more. I released his head and used his arms as leverage to land on his lap, "You know I've always been curious. My friend had a theory about you" I hum

"A theory?" He raised a brow

I reach around to pet at his wings. He flapped them looking frusterated and confused but I moved to where they connected to his back and watched him freeze, "How's that feel?"

"Ha-Z-zz ahh" his eyes are wide looking more confused, "Wha- the FUCK?"

I caress there and watch his expression. The confusion left quickly when his jaw dropped and his brow pinched. He tried to cover it by clenching his jaw and hissing in a breath but it seemed to backfire when he groaned. He nearly flinched slamming his eyes shut at the sound.

"Good boy" I continue feeling him shake. His hands landed on my thighs gripping them lightly. He bit his bottom lip again but I hate how roughly he's doing so, "Come on birdy, i wanna hear you" I brush my lips over his just ghosting them lightly.

Once he let go it was a clash of tongues and teeth. I focus back to his wings and smirk at how he groaned into the kiss suddenly flinching again.

Ok now I need to know. I let it slide the first time, "Why are you flinching?" I look into his eyes but he seems determined to avoid eye contact flushing, "Color?"