His Assistant Part 5

(Idk why this one is so fucking long. Just what my brain wants *shrugs* but hoping to wrap this up here soonish. I have a soul mate one that will be out after this one that I'm working on)

I was the DD again. I really shouldn't complain since Hawks did buy my dress. It was an asymmetric with flowing material that reminded me of a classical Greek sculpture. The material pulled around me to hug my curves and accentuate my form stretch to fit. The material was so silky yet was quiet heavy by itself. The back wrapped to cover my bra strap yet had a triangle to show my lower back the zipper just below it. The golden wing topper was stiff but at least didn't jab me. It felt odd to be dressed so fancy.

I spent the night communicating with other agencies and finally decided to sit to take a break so my feet could rest. A man smiled sitting next to me.

"Whos agency are you with? Hawks I'm guessing?" He asked sipping a drink. He wore a blue suit with wood grain detail on the cuffs and collar.

"And you're from Kamui Woods agency I presume?"

"That easy to tell?" He chuckled, "besides that, how's your night going?"

Small talk came easy. His name was Tensei and he was quite funny. We moved to walking and talking and he even started flirting. I felt my face burn trying to respond to his advances.

I am pulled from my thoughts from a red wing breaking our eye contact. I follow it to Hawks standing firmly. If looks could kill i would be dead easy.

Tensei stepped around the wing and cleared his throat, "Sorry Sir but we were having a conversation"

Hawks glare focused on Tensei and seemed to strengthen, "I'm taking my secretary cause we are leaving"

"The party has just begun, I'm sure you still have plenty to do" Tensei pressed.

"I'm sure you do to, so you better hop to it" Hawks other wing corralled me closer and he set his hand on the square of my back pressing lightly to get me to move forward.

I sigh looking through the coats for Hawks jacket not finding it yet. He was also looking on the other side looking more and more frustrated. I was about to speak up when sudden darkness flooded my vision.

"What the hell? Hawks are you still in here?" It was pitch black in the large closet.

"Looks like the door closed" Hawks responded

"Well can't you open it, you can see in the dark correct?"

"I can but the door is electronic. The only way to open it is the button outside" Hawks was amazingly calm

"How will we get out then?" I feel sudden panic, "will we run out of oxygen? Are we gonna die?"

"Calm down, there is a vent in here for one, two we just need to wait for someone to come in and collect their coat"

I step towards Hawks voice hoping to feel a little more comforted knowing he's near. I feel my balance escape me as i tripped on the hem of my gown making me fall forward. I squeeze my eyes shut but feel wrapped in a pair of arms I feel myself blush knowing Hawks caught me. I peak an eye open to only see his shoulder. I relax and try to shift my feet to a more comfortable place only for the damn dress to once again cause issues as i slipped on the hem again. Hawks grip tightened and I clung to him to not fall tucking my head into the crook of his neck.

He started to chuckle still holding me, "You ok there kid?"

"I think so. Damn dress keeps getting in the way" I lift my head feeling embarrassed from the whole situation.

His hands moved to my hips and he picked me up gently before setting me back down so my dress wasn't in the way, "you keep bending forward, that's why your dress is getting in the way" he forced me to turn away.

I look confused until I feel his warm hands touch my shoulders.

"Shoulders back, head up, back straight, if you stare at your feet you're gonna trip" His hands moved down my back to the triangle of my lower back. I jump feeling his thumbs dip under the fabric and rest on the dimples of my back. The rest of his hand rested on my side and he rubbed little circles with his thumbs.

"Hawks what are you-"

He shushed me, "I'm gonna be honest, I'm a little buzzed and I just wanna feel you. Your skin feels soft, you smell amazing and you look gorgeous. We are probably gonna be in here a while so just let me hold you"

My cheeks burned as his hands caressed my sides. I felt frozen in place though. His thumbs moved up and down my spine causing shivers to follow. His chapped lips made contact with my neck as he made a satisfied hum.

"You're so rigid. Relax" His hands massaged my back.

I flinched as he hit a knot. He cooed working on it. He huffed and took off the metal wing piece and continued without anything obstructing his hands.

I felt so exposed, I couldn't see a thing. Can he see in the darkness? His movements were too precise to not. He rested his chin on my shoulder as he hit a particularly painful knot. I hissed in pain.

Something particularly wet suddenly touched my neck. Did he just...lick me? That's the last straw.

I turn to grab him but I felt myself swing. We hit the floor with a thud. I sat up feeling hawks chest rise and fall underneath me. I move my hands to instead hold on the ground. I scrunch my hand only to feel hawks twitch under me.

"Careful with the feathers" his hands landed on my hips.