Split 3 🍋

(This is a LONG lemon. And final to the Split series)

The supply closet seemed cold. The tile floor not helping. Keigo wrapped us in his wings. He's face was buried in the crook of my neck nuzzling every so often.

"Hey dove...I know this is sudden but" he let his lips ghost the shell of my ear while he spoke lowly practically purring in my ear, "I think I know how to get back at Koji"

"Oh? How?"

"Leave a mess for him to clean up" I could feel his lips curl into a smirk, "I think I am owed one blowjob"

"Oh really?" I smile at him

"We'll make it so this place will have to be sanitized" his lips started peppering butterfly wing light kisses along my neck and shoulder.

"I like your thinking" I tilt my head to give him more access.

He hummed happily starting to leave lovebites in his wake, "I want to devour you" he hummed against my neck, "Like my last fucking meal"

"Please do" my face flushes from the sudden need in his words.

"Im going to have to carry you out of here once I'm done"

"I like to be able to stand you know" I roll my eyes with a giggle

"Oh? Then I'll let you stand till you physically cant"

He suddenly pulled us both to stand pressing me against the wall meeting my lips with hungry kisses. He was overwhelming. I press on his chest making him back off slightly.

"Slower"

"Ok. I'll go slower and make this last" his lips remet mine in a gentle and loving kiss.

His hands roamed slowly caressing the skin he could. He started unbuttoned my top slowly button by button before peeling it off.

I pulled off his jacket and his shirt while he started on my pants. When he pulled them down he pulled from the kiss crouching down with them.

"May I?" He hooked a finger in my underwear

I nod before he pulls it down. He licked his lips before meeting my eyes again. My thigh moved to his shoulder and he smiled widely.

His tongue met my lower lips with a slow lick before circling around my clit. Each of his movements were slow but calculated making me twitch and shake. My hands snaked into his ash blonde locks looking for some kind if support.

He started humming and moaning making my legs feel weak. His tongue buzzed, circled and entered making me build slowly toward my climax.

It was getting too much to handle as I try to grind against his face needing more. His hand grabbed my thigh and pressed it towards me to stop my hips from moving while he continued his slow pace.

"Keigo please" I whine

"Please what?" He looked up at me, amusement in his golden eyes as he gave a few harsh sucks to my clit before gently taking it between his teeth before letting go.

"Please finish me off, I can't take this teasing" my body curled forward at his actions.

"But you said slow, so I'm going slow"

"Please!" I try to beg but it fell of deaf ears as he continued his onslaught of slow movements.

I finally met my end as his tongue slid in and out while his thumb made lazy circles on my clit.

He licked up all he could before standing back up.

"Your legs are shaking already, but it looks like you can still stand, am I right?" He held a mischievous grin while wiping his mouth.

I wanted to speak but couldn't find the words instead just flushing.

"I want you to turn around and face the wall now" he twirled his finger

I obliged letting him press himself against me back. A hand slithered around my waist while fingers sat infront of my mouth.

"Suck" he cooed in my ear

I did as he commanded until he pulled them away. His fingers slowly trailed down my torso before finally meeting their destination.

My breath caught in my throat while he circled my entrance before he slipped a long finger in pumping slowly

My body was already shaking from before. My hands met the wall to support me leaning forward.

I could feel his knuckles drag against my walls before he added a second. I wanted to melt. I let myself moan in pleasure as he dragged his fingers in and out. His palm moved against me now rubbing my clit with each thrust of his fingers.

I was close already barely having come down from the last one. His fingers suddenly started doing a come hither motion making my whole body shake.

"You like that don't you? I can't wait to see how you react once my cock is deep inside you. I can feel you squeezing my fingers at just the thought of it"

It wasn't long until I met another orgasm. My knees buckled but Hawks kept me upright with his arm around my waist.

"I-im sorry- I my legs-"

"Don't apologize, you just did what I wanted" with the help of his feathers he set me back against the wall holding my legs up around his hips.

He finally undid his pants pulling them down with his boxers in one motion when he suddenly paled.

"I..don't have a condom.." he honestly looked devastated. His wings drooped.

"Its fine Keigo, I'm on birth control" I pull him forward by the neck to kiss him again.

I could feel his lips curl up in the kiss, "thank you. I'm still sorry"

The head of his dick brushed my entrance making me shiver.

"Its fine, really"

"You're sure about this?" He looked into my eyes.

"Positively"

He slowly started to enter. It stung but I dealt with it as he slowly rocked himself inch by inch. He finally buried himself to the hilt and hummed.

"You're so tight" he gave a light pant resting his head against the wall next to mine.

After a minute he started moving pulling back to sink back in. He groaned and panted with each thrust.

He hit all the right spots making me flutter around him. To cover my moans I latched onto his neck leaving hickeys and love bites. He panted harder speeding up.

I could feel a light breeze. Opening my eyes I could see his wings flap and flutter shaking anytime they stopped.

"I-i can't take it, please. I just want to slam into you so bad" he spoke between labored breathes.

"G-go ahead Kei" I assure

His pace quickened as he pistoned his hips into mine pounding into me. My head jerked back hitting a spot that felt like pure bliss.

He continued to pound into that spot repeatedly causing me to moan loudly. My orgasm slammed me at lightning speed making my whole body shake uncontrollablly. He rode it out before I could feel him release himself painting my inner walls white.

The room was filled with harsh pants his head resting on my shoulder. He finally pulled out letting everything slowly ooze down my thighs.

He gently set me down on the floor looking around for something to clean us up finding a towel in the bathroom supply shelf of the storage closet.

"Im so sorry" he cleaned me up looking beyond concerned.

"Why are you apologizing?"

"Cause I came so fast. I tried so hard not to" he was flushed, "Plus...I didn't pull out and-"

"Keigo, you're fine" I drew him into a loving kiss, "I promise"

"Fuck...I love you so much" he pulled me into a hug cuddling close

"I love you too Kei"