Till Death Part 7

I sit there awkwardly while he closes the door, "You're sure about this?"

"Its not different than before"

"Yeah but... what if I sweat in my sleep?"

"Kei, get in bed" I huff

He followed obediently crawling into bed. This is the first time we've slept in the same bed since his rut started. More importantly since his wings have been revealed to me.

"How do you sleep with those?"

"They lay pretty comfortably. Its been nice having them comfortably attached recently.

"Whatever works for you i guess" I get comfy

He scooted closer than comfortable and I look over my shoulder, "What are you doing?"

"Can we...cuddle?"

"We are sleeping, not cuddling"

"We can do both"

I roll my eyes but let him pull me into his arms to cuddle.

"You're so needy" I mumble

"Im sorry"

"Its ok. I don't mind it" I kiss his cheek before snuggling into him to get comfortable and fall asleep.

By morning we are tangled together as a mass of sheets and limbs.

"Do you have to?" He groaned

"Yes"

"We can get Koji to do it"

"I am just going to get a few things. I'll be right back" i sigh. He huffed but nodded as I got ready, "Dont get in too much trouble while I'm gone"

"Yeah yeah, you have 20" he chuckled

"Make that 10"

"I'll be counting"

We desperately needed stuff for the house but that doesn't stop him from being annoyed.

I just needed a few things...I dropped my bags when I got back though. My door is barely on its hinges and I hear a crash from inside.

I told the idiot to stay OUT of trouble.

Walking through what was my doorframe a glare around at the scorch marks and gashes in my floor. All until I can see a man standing over my husband. His body covered in burns skin stapled together. He had hold of Keigos Wings.

"I was wondering why you weren't showing up. Never thought you would be so weak" the man spit, "Your wings were unexpected though.

A sickening snap sounded and keigo muffled a scream.

"You don't need these do you?" The man had a sick tone in his voice

He seems far too busy. I easily got behind him pressing a knife to his neck, "I don't recall inviting you"

"(Y/N) Takami. Nice to finally meet you"

"Pleasures all mine. Now do tell me why you are destroying my house?"

"Your husband here betrayed us. Though I hear you have been trying to betray him? We appear to have a common goal" he smiled

"Can I get a name?"

"Dabi"

"I see, well Dabi. That is my husband and although he is an idiot, he is my idiot and I would appreciate him back"

"No can-"

I bury a second knife into his back aiming for his kidney, "oh? I'm sure we can work something out. I don't particularly enjoy disposing of the trash myself"