Pirate Part 2 🍋

"God damnit I can't read the damn map if you don't let me see it" Hawks growled in frustration

"What if someone comes in" I held myself

Hawk's locked the door being very obvious in his actions. He even closed the curtains to the outside windows, "Just you and me, now strip already"

"This is embarrassing"

"Do I need to strip you myself, princess?"

"Keep ya bloody hands off me you picaroon"

"Its just your top, don't be so modest"

I huff at him, "Turn around"

He rolled his eyes but did so. I took the chance to remove my shirt and lay on the bed on my stomach laying my head in my crossed arms.

"You can turn back now" I hid my face in my arms to shield the blush I had.

"Finally" his boots tapped as he walked over.

I jumped with a squeak feeling him straddle my hips, "What the hell!?"

"I gotta read it straight"

"Nothing funny"

"Yeah yeah" his fingers ghosted my flesh as he traced over the markings

"Sharks cove...a smart place to put it if I don't say so myself"

"Are we done then" I speak into the mattress

"Maybe, maybe not"

I felt his hands move under me to cup my breasts. In sheer panic I shoved my elbow landing him a blow to the face. He tumbled to the floor dragging me with him with his grip on my waist.

He groaned holding his head. I sat between his legs grabbing the sheets of the bed to cover myself so I was no longer exposed.

He finally peeked up at me and sighed sitting up, "Guess I deserved that"

"That's what happens when you are a asshat"

"Right you are but doesn't stop the pain" he stood and handed me my shirt before leaving the room.

I could hear the calls of where to go. The sails creaked as they tacked them to the wind. I slipped my shirt back before hawks entered again.

"Should only take us 3 hours. The wind is in our favor once we get around sirens rest. My Brigantine is the fastest ship out there"

"I have no idea how this will come to play once we get everything"

"If we run into your old man I'm sure we can handle it"

Hours past since that but God i wish it was true. We got the treasure and only a mile from shore my father's ship pulled up to ours.

"Aw sweetie, always knew you'd come for me treasure but never expected you'd have such a lack luster crew" he taunted

"Sorry old man but I'd call this crew the finest in the sea" Hawks walked up to the edge next to me to retort

"Don't tell me you are courting this rapscallion" my father sneered at Hawks who wrapped a arm around my waist.

"I consider myself more like a swashbuckler myself and-"

"Yes, we have been courting you can say, though gonna be honest father it has been more physical than anything" I smiled.

Hawks turned to look confused but I grabbed his shirt to pull him into a heated kiss. He froze but melted into it seeming to understand.

He finally pulled away with a smirk, "Gotta say, your daughter has been one hell of a treasure, I've been wanting to have her after every meal" Hawks winked at me.