Wrapped Around my Finger 🍋🍋

(Got inspired by living la viva loca)

I sit up in bed feeling gross. I did it again. Keigo you really need to get your shit together. I rub my face seeing she is already long gone. It's like she just vanishes.

(Y/N) is a mystery to me. She taunts and flirts, next thing I know I'm at a hotel room waking up with the bill.

I try to get up only to see the cuff attaching my arm to the bed. I mentally groan but get a feather to pick the lock. Once free I rub my wrist and start taking notice of my condition. She left so many hickeys, thank God my hero costume can hide them all.

One thing catches my eye. The note pad has something written on it. Holy shit its her number.

I fight the urge to flap my wings excitedly. Although it seems dumb that I am excited over her number it gets me one step closer to her. No more hoping to catch her eye at a club.

(Y/N) is unpredictable. I can confidently say I know nothing about her. I don't know her quirk, where she works, or even her last name if (Y/N) even is her real name.

All I know is the feeling of her hands and her wanting to be in control. I love the push and pull of our relationship. She keeps me on my toes.

Would it appear needy or desperate if I text her now? I wish she would just stay till morning even just once. I think I have an idea on how to do that.

Readers POV

I smirk seeing a message already. I decide to leave it for now. Leave it on read, make him wait.

Hawks is always a fun time. He drives me crazy sometimes. I have no idea what he'd do if he found out a was a petty thief.

I relax back on my couch switching to my camera gallery. The video I got of him last night was amazing. I hit play.

He was under me. His skin flushed and him gasping for air. The camera shook as I was riding him. His eyelids were heavy when he belted another loud moan. His one hand cuffed to the bed rattled the cuffs trying to move while the other gripped the pillow under his head.

He started babbling and muttering. He was a slurring mess. It was all the better seeing the sweat glisten off his skin with his usually windswept hair a mess, strands sticking to his forehead.

"Please, ple-pl-pleassea. I-i-i-i wan- a-ah. C-an, an't. Fuuuu-"

I can hear myself in the recording, "You want more baby? Or are you done already?"

He groaned and I could see him trying to buck his hips up making me make muffled sounds while the camera shook.

He spoke again but I couldn't even make out the words as they slurred. I love when I get him in this state. He is such a mess.

His wings start to flutter and he screwed his eyes shut. He let out a scream of pleasure while his wings trembled. You can hear the little pats around of feathers sticking into walls and furniture.

"Pl-lease kid" he groaned weakly reaching his free arm up.

I set the camera aside. Surprisingly setting up perfectly to catch a decent shot of his hand trying desperately to drag me down to meet his lips. I covered his mouth as always. I never give him kisses but he always tries desperately.

He whined but I could see him starting to doze off letting his hand fall next to his head falling asleep. I grabbed the phone and ended the recording.

I got him to go 9 times, I was trying for 10 but he passed out. He's just too cute. I could watch this over and over but it just doesn't measure up to the real thing. His desperate thrusts and feeling him shiver and twitch under me are my favorite. The night would always start with him trying to be in control and wear me down but without fail he'd end up under me every time, a babbling mess.