The wrong girl part 2

(Boo! Jk just another update- also Hey! TW for attempted suicide?)

Hawks POV

I can't do this. What the hell do I do with myself??? I pace more. I can't break the chain, can't remove the collar. I feel useless. I can't take it.

I tried mindlessly watching TV but I can't. I don't know what to do but pace and train. Today my brain is racing though. I spent an hour messing with the eyeliner in the bathroom determined to straighten my lines and even run it on my top lid to make it more interesting but after a while I got bored once I finished.

I dig through the kitchen only to find a bottle of whiskey...I don't drink but I don't have anything else to do. I pop it open and down what I can. Maybe if I drink myself dumb I won't feel so constricted and...scared?

I feel trapped. I have no control, no social connection. I'm fucking alone. Is there someone to call? I have no phone. Just someone. Anyone.

I finish the bottle and look for something else. Anything. I can't care.

I spent hours laying on the couch just trying to find meaning...escape...freedom. the chain and collar won't break. I have no use of my feathers. My speed does nothing in this situation. I'm useless! It's anyone looking for me? I've never seen anything on the news about me disappearing? Does anyone care??

The glass...I can break the bottle. My vision gets fuzzy and my eyes sting. I'm crying? Fucking hell. I want to leave and...I only see one way out.

I reach for the bottle and try to smack it on the counter to get it to shatter. I couldn't put the strength behind it.

I probably look pathetic. Chained like a dog. I'm sobbing and drunk failing to break a glass bottle.

I swing again but flinch when the bottle was knocked away into the sink before making contact.

"What are you doing pretty bird?" She gripped my arms at my elbows after spinning me around to look her in the eye.

I can't. I can't do it. I start sobbing more crumbling in front of her. Is this what she wanted!? Here i am! Broken before her laid bare!

"Sshhhh pretty bird. You're ok. I'm here" she spoke so gently using a hand to brush my hair out of my eyes. So gentle. So caring. I wish my handlers were like her. Even as my captor she asked me how I am personally. She is comforting me. She even compliments me. I'm her pretty bird.

My mind is swimming in a cocktail of confusion. Between the alcohol and loneliness. I just want her right now.

"K-kiss... please" I suppress another sob.

Readers POV

I got back only to see him a mess. He was trying to break a glass bottle. I would have been concerned about my safety if it wasn't for his sobbing black streaks and smudged eyeliner one hell of a sight. Now trying to comfort him his words threw me for a loop.

"W-what?" I blink studying his expression

"Kiss me... please" he hiccuped lightly.

"Birdy you're dru-"

"Its KEIGO!....please" he was shaking like a leaf. I watched his bottom lip tremble lightly with his plea.

He seriously gave me his name..."Keigo" I just had to test it. It's a cute name.

His face flushed while I said it even more than it already was. He leaned in fast catching my lips. They were warm but not unwelcome.

He kissed with urgency. Like I'd disappear if he stopped. His hands grasped at my shirt in balled fists. What have I done to this poor man?