Fantasy AU part 4

The day of the wedding. Things were all set and I was already late. My dress had a small malfunction and I was left waiting. Am I allowed to get cold feet at a forced wedding?

A scream startled me. I hear a crunch turning to see a large brute squeeze through the doorway. His eyes bulged and his brain was exposed. The grotesque being rawred suddenly charging at me. My handmaid pushed me out of the way just in time. I panicked everyone rushing out of the room. I hitched up my dress running as fast as I can. Where were the guards at? Who was that brute? Why did he attack me. I could hear the stomping down the hall as he came after me. I look behind me to see him catching up.

I suddenly hit something solid and see the Hawk king standing over me. He was in rough shape. His suit was torn and he had cuts everywhere. What caught my attention the most was a odd wound in his side. He wrapped his hands around me and hopped back as a giant fist smashed the boards where we once stood.

"Go to the gardens, I chased off most everyone outside. I wish I would have known they were a distraction though" his gaze on the beast attacking us was intense.

"Y-youre bleeding, come with me" i pull at his sleeve

"I said go, I'll take care of this guy. He's gonna pay for trying to hurt you" he seethed shrugging me off, "Now go" he barked the order

I flinched back but turned and ran towards the gardens. The halls were littered with bodies. I ran as fast as i could tripping every so often blood and dirt litering my once white dress. Once i made it to the guardens the guards quickly pulled me into the group with the other guests. My father grabbed me firmly pulling me into a hug.

"Oh my heavens you're ok. I was scared I'd lose my little girl"

"What happened?"

"A rebel group stormed in with these, these monsters and. And destroyed everything. They attacked your mother and I. The guards were barely able to fight them off while your husband to be was fighting with these insane people. Once the brutes were taken out they all retreated but a guard reported a brute stormed inside" he explained as my mother came to hold you.

"Hawks is in there right now fighting him off, h-he saved me from it" tears were pricking at my eyes.

"Are you hurt sweetheart" my mother examined the blood on the dress. The blood was not mine but stained the dirty dress. The pure white was covered in dirt and mud on the bottom and blood was on the shoulder and left side.

"I-Im fine" I stared at the blood. I knew it wasn't mine. It was Hawks.

Hawks suddenly stumbled through the crowd "(Y/N), i finally found you" he hugged me tightly, "Are you ok?"

A sudden large thumping caught my attention. The brute that attacked me was in the castle doorway. He breathed heavily. I looked to Hawks who had a evil grin on his face.

"Looks like the birdie is no more" he sneered

I felt confused until it finally clicked. This was the same person who impersonated my made. I stumbled back as everything came together. Could Hawks really be dead. Tears brimmed my eyes as the impersinater pulled a knife playing with it.

"Sorry sweetie, nothing personal"

A loud thud pulled both of our attention back to the castle the brute on the ground. Hawks stood over him panting. He was beaten and battered. Blood ran over one side of his face from a head wound. I scream out his name excitedly.

The impersonater smiled as Hawks looked over raising her knife while I was distracted lunging at me. Hawks took off towards me.

He pushed me out of the way just in time taking the knife to the shoulder. He hissed in pain and tackled the attacker to the ground. Her facade melted away with a sickening smile.

"Till death do you part" she sneered as a portal opened up under her sucking her in leaving hawks hunched on the ground.

He cried out in frustration slamming a fist on the ground only to hiss in pain again as all his wounds aching. The adrenaline finally wearing off he shook from the pain trying to stand but only stumbled back to the ground. I quickly grabbed him to support him letting him lay in my lap.

He grunted in pain weakly. He had lost a lot of blood already. The tears started to fall looking at his beaten and battered body.

"M-mom! Hurry and heal him"

She sat next to me hugging me close, "Im so sorry sweetheart...I used all my power to heal all the guests" sympathy coated her words with sorrow.

"I-its ok dove" he struggled out.

"D-don't talk. We'll get you help. I promise!" I started crying more

This was supposed to be our wedding. He saved me and loved me so much yet I gave back nothing.

His cold hand cupping my face pulled me from my thoughts, "You look so damn beautiful. I'm sorry they crashed our wedding" his thumb caressed my cheek trying to wipe my tears.

I laughed through pained sobs, "It wasn't your fault Haw-"

"Keigo" he interupted, "I want to hear you say it

"Keigo" I repeated gently

"Can I have a kiss? If I am gonna bleed out I at least don't want to miss the best part of our wedding"

"Of course Keigo" I smile at his soft face.

"You may now kiss the bride" he mumbled before connecting our lips.

The kiss was sweet. My mother suddenly shook me gasping. I looked to her confused as I pulled away but Keigo pulled me back. Before finally backing off with a smirk.

"Is this true loves kiss?" Keigo smiled lovingly. His wounds had healed completely.

I hugged him tight while he chuckled holding me close, "I have a quirk..I actually have a quirk" I cried into his shoulder from joy until exhaustion took over. My body relaxed into his arms and I fell asleep.

I woke up in bed. I sat up looking around to take in my surroundings. Keigo walked in only to fly over to me once he saw I was awake.

"My Love, my dove, my beautiful bride, my baby bird. You're finally awake" he gushed kissing at me

"Keigo calm down" I blush at the sudden attention

"I can't help it, I have been waiting for you to wake up. You saved me and I love you so much. I was so scared of losing you during the attack" he held me close

"How long have I been asleep?"

"Only 2 days. You saved me from the brink of death" he gave me a soft kiss

"2 days!?" I jump out of bed realising I was clean in my night gown

"Before you freak out! A female maid cleaned you up and dressed you" he explained

I let out the breath I was holding. Keigo pulled me into his lap as he sat back on the bed, "Would it be so bad for me to see you naked?"

"N-no...We just aren't married yet"

He sighed disappointed, "We won't be able to do a full on wedding for a bit, but...I do have the marriage license ready for signing if you wanted" he sounded hopeful at the end.

"The marriage license?"

"Ya, we couldn't do the ceremony till much later since all the guests have gone home and I don't want to hold any events until I track down those bastards who tried to hurt you. But we can still be married by law" he nuzzled me gently, "If...you even want to marry me"

"Keigo, I will marry you" I smile widely before planting a kiss on his lips which he melted into.

"To death do we part"

"Till death do we part" I reassured giving him another kiss.

(Told you it would end happily. Ya I had trouble writing any drama in the fighting. Not really how I usually write. Hopefully had you on your toes though)